Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore: "If you're not white, don't even talk to me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-

I wish I could say that ("if you're not white, don't even talk to me") in public without any consequences whatsoever. She can get away with that because she benefits from JBW (just be wom*n).

just a reminder
this is white cock that noodle worships
this is asian guy she won`t date

what did rice men do to deserve this

I hope she dies a horrible death.

This is why North Korea is based Korea, this bitch is South Korean and South Korean women worship white cock, in North Korea, they punish their own women for having children with Chinese (another fellow Asian), now just imagine if a North Korean lady said this, off to the Gulags.

what did rice men do to deserve this
They were too submissive and didn't start a beta revolution till now.

EDIT: In s Korea they are fighting back (look up semen terrorism, yes that's the label slapped to them) but it's not enough. They need a full Libyan revolution style beta uprising.

Last edited:
She gonna give birth to the next ER. Asian women mixed with any other race make the ugliest looking boys. They never look anything like their fathers. And their fathers are always dorkiest, most generic looking males of their race. Last wmaf guy eye met, his eyebrows were all puffy and growing straight out. ER is probably the whitest looking wmaf guy I can think of.

Central Asian males (think uzbeks who are Caucasians but part mongoloid because they got raped by genghis khans army) look like men at least.

Last edited:
She gonna give birth to the next ER. Asian women mixed with any other race make the ugliest looking boys. They never look anything like their fathers. And their fathers are always dorkiest, most generic looking males of their race. Last wmaf guy eye met, his eyebrows were all puffy and growing straight out. ER is probably the whitest looking wmaf guy I can think of.

Central Asian males (think uzbeks who are Caucasians but part mongoloid because they got raped by genghis khans army) look like men at least.
60385f256eb206961c489c4bc7d064e0

What's the name of the streamer

@Pancakecel go to Japan and slay

@Pancakecel go to Japan and slay
Not sure that would work, I already did a tinder thing where I set my location to South Korea, Japan, Philippines etc. Was liking all the foids non stop for about a week. I got 3 matches, 2 landwhales and 1 tranny.

She is just nasty. Imagine talking about how you worship white cock on a livestream for the whole world to see. No dignity, no shame, EMPOWERED WOMAAN IN 2021, SHE CAN DO GANGBANGS AND UPLOAD THEM ON TIKTOK. FUCK THE PATRIARCHY, YASSS QUEEN :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Not sure that would work, I already did a tinder thing where I set my location to South Korea, Japan, Philippines etc. Was liking all the foids non stop for about a week. I got 3 matches, 2 landwhales and 1 tranny.
Mogs me tbh, even tho I look like this:
Aryan ideal man by navoenko d70rjok fullview

My gonial angle is better tho

You volcel, eat da bugzz and take the PP in the POOPOO

brutal

This is how a lot of them think tbh. Most of them are shameless through action but this one is both action and words.

I don't know if theyre aware that they are ruining their own reputation. It makes them look bad when they show to everyone that they are dating out enmasse. It means that they don't have any self-respect. And it shows even more clearly when you see that the non-Asian men that they choose are often low value men non-Asian men. Its just the reality.

A lot of people come to those moments in their lives when they contemplate having an interracial relationship with someone that they've met. But they ponder about their family's perception and society's perception, consider the possibility that either they, or the other person is possibly "settling" because they couldnt get someone from their own race, and in the end, decide that they have too much dignity and self respect to date interracially. This does not apply to Asian American women though. They are the only group by far, to never consider this.

Any non-Asian male will do, as they hate their own features so much. So anything is a step up to them. It is the very harsh and very sad reality.

Last edited:
whole personality is to be a white dominant motherfucking asshole
+ tall