Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhore has whitedick sucking list exposed on FB (Ricecels GTFIH)

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Honestly...does this surprise anyone? Im guessing this noodlewhore isnt even an adult yet but already she so desperately wants to suck and fuck white cock. Its in her genes.

How can you even cope as a ricecel? :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Attachments

• tgTw2_d.jpg
    tgTw2_d.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 708
Proof that Whitecels are volcels.

Whitecels who seek white women are going to stay incels, since white women would prefer riding subhuman ethnic dick than give a chance to a white incel.
Cope, White women are the least likely to date ethnics and most likely to date within their race. Just go for landwhales/ugly White females you are gauranteed some unless you are extremely ugly but even then you can get a noodlewhore/currybitch.

Cope, White women are the least likely to date ethnics and most likely to date within their race. Just go for landwhales/ugly White females you are gauranteed some unless you are extremely ugly but even then you can get a noodlewhore/currybitch.
I am a volcel. I will never go out with an ethnic female. If she's not white then it isn't right, my friend.

Proof that Whitecels are volcels.
Yeah she actually literally says about one white guy that if he gets a haircut she'll give him a blowjob. Topkek :lul: its that easy for whites.
I am a volcel. I will never go out with an ethnic female. If she's not white then it isn't right, my friend.
Whats wrong with fat/ugly white women then?

Whitecels who seek white women are going to stay incels, since white women would prefer riding subhuman ethnic dick than give a chance to a white incel.
just throw out all the data that proves otherwise why don't cha

White women are more likely to date their race than others, how much blacked.com have you been watching?

Some those names could have been bbcs even Asian.

Cope :lul::lul:

LEL.

JFL at this generation of whores becoming future mothers.

Lol, you are shooting yourself in the foot. You are depriving yourself of a human need because of an outdated principle no one cares about these days, not even the other members of your own race.

i hear the asian manipulation is worse than what white females do. i think everybody hates everyone.

ITT young incels. this shit is like at least 10 years old. ffs

God I fucking hate Asian women

1. Chad
2. Chad
3. Chad

i wish i was one of the guys getting a bj. i would assure her im not going to nut in her mouth but then i will and make sure she chokes on it and when she is proceeding to gargle on my seed i will hit her on the back of her head and give her an angry dragon. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=angry dragon fucking cock munching whore

Damn. No pajeets on that list.

Some names could be asian, or ethnic

Most or all are white I would guess though

She couldn't just keep this list in her mind? I thought Asians were smart.

Honestly...does this surprise anyone? Im guessing this noodlewhore isnt even an adult yet but already she so desperately wants to suck and fuck white cock. Its in her genes.

How can you even cope as a ricecel? :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:
>I will do anything he wants
>I will be anything he wants
This is fucking suifuel. We are worthless to our women and white chad is a literal god.

No way I am gonna click that link kek. Just explain.
2 noodlewhores who let about 20 white guys each cum in their pussy asshole and mouth.

You can also see the pre gangbang interview and notice how fucking soulless that noodlewhore is. Wearing 5 kg makeup and really thinking she is one of the white girls now because she's such an open and free spirit for wanting fat white guys to dump their load in her asshole. Its the ultimate suifuel for ricecels. :feelsree::lul::feelsree:

You are coping hard boyo, mellow it down.

Just admit that you are lower than a street-shitting 2/10 currycel.

giphy.gif

Her brother is out of line for doing that tbh. He will also now be forever publically tormented for being weird.

Her brother is out of line for doing that tbh. He will also now be forever publically tormented for being weird.
I think most asian guys already suffer from that image...so he probably had nothing to lose :lul::lul::lul: