Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodlewhore explain her fetish for white guys

i lika da whitea cocku

boba liberal foid. simps for niggers ofc too on her tik Tok. disgusting

boba liberal foid ?
it's a term to refer to liberal Asian foids who simp for niggers/BLM/ACAB/Globohomo and hate on rice men. r/hapas and the other Asian Reddit subs use the term

Breeding the next ER to own fascism :feelstastyman:

just a retarded whore

Not clicking that lol

she would produce an army of ER:lul:

[UWSL]deserved [/UWSL]

lmao I was like LMFAO if this 5/10 Asian foid (kinda subpar even with my yellow fever fetish) thinks that CHAD is only fuking her

"So try me CHAD", bwahahahahahaha, he'll pump and dump you, you'll be one of his temporary cumrags

The rest of the dudes who travel to SEA wouldn't have any luck at the West anyway

there's no fetish, whites are simply universally more attractive than other races.

she wants to genocide whites by betraying her own race and race mixxing. foid iq moment.

Disgusting. What would her father say if he knew this?

Disgusting. What would her father say if he knew this?
I hope her father doesn't speak English or he'd rope himself once he sees this

"RIDE THE WHITE HORSE" is a popular term among noodlewhores.

"RIDE THE WHITE HORSE" is a popular term among noodlewhores.
Its popular term amon korean ricecels, white horse for them is white women

it's a term to refer to liberal Asian foids who simp for niggers/BLM/ACAB/Globohomo and hate on rice men. r/hapas and the other Asian Reddit subs use the term
They are the worst it's disgusting.

Last edited:
Very sophisticated way to say "whitu chadu cacku onrly"

third one is ugly as fuck, the two before are okay.

there's a lot of hemming and hawing in what they're saying that's not being translated.
they're saying more like,
"well, i think it might be nice to date a white girl but perhaps not for marriage. i don't know... i wonder if maybe my parents might be slightly against it?"
this feminine, indirect speech is something i dislike.

and the term "riding a horse" what a foid says. you imagine a huge horse and a tiny rider. when a ricecel says it, you imagine a large white foid and a tiny ricecel fucking it.