Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Noodlewhore dies in fiery car crash

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Anyone else like boiled noodles? Should have self improved by learning to drive better.

A 19-year-old has died following a fiery crash in Adelaide’s north.

Emergency services were called just after 12.15am on Tuesday after a concrete truck and sedan crashed at the intersection of Port Wakefield Highway and McEvoy Rd at Waterloo Corner.

A passer-by attempted to rescue 19-year-old Amy from her car, which had caught fire, however the Buckland Park woman died at the scene, according to 9News.

The truck driver was taken to hospital to be treated for minor injuries and is assisting police.

The intersection was closed for about five hours but has since reopened.

Amy’s death marks the 69th life lost on South Australian roads this year.

That is one less cumskin that will be saved from inceldom

Such are accidents and life itself. One day you are happy driving, and the other day you are some feet under ground.

She's cute asf

What does this have to do with anything JFL we all know foids die everyday you don’t need to post it at least show us proof she was a whore and had a cumskin bf

Something satisfying about good looking foids dying (in Fortnite), but somehow my first thought is always “I could have saved her”. Highly illogical, maybe an automatic masculine response.

Noodlewhores shouldn't be allowed on the road.

That truck driver will lose his job because a likely intoxicated foid hit him.

What does this have to do with anything JFL we all know foids die everyday you don’t need to post it at least show us proof she was a whore and had a cumskin bf
Found the infiltrator :feelssus:

Reading this brightened my day, I shared it in the hope it will brighten the days of others here

Can't tell if this happened because of her being chinese or a woman

Don’t think there is one if the noodlewhore got incinerated
It takes a lot of heat to completely burn a body. Her vagina was probably still in tact. Maybe the edges were crispy but not the inside.