Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore compares heights of her fantasy white Chads

Idk why but females desire for massive difference in height always seemed like a perversion to me

Idk why but females desire for massive difference in height always seemed like a perversion to me
Because it's shamelessly greedy and unnatural. There's a reason the height difference between men and women is 5 inches and not 2 feet.

mma spike GIF by Bellator

What I want to do to this whore

Suifuel too honestly

They shouldnt let noodlewhore migrate to western countries lol, they are fucking greedy, hypergamous,entitled to whyte men.

5'9 considered 'short king' now???????

Brutal deletedpill

what is with these cherrypicked noodlewhores? a lot exclusively date asian men

Day of the rope

Female self insert as child = Peado fetish.

Assumption that height always equals fighting prowess = Illusion of feeling always protected

Top percentile attribute scarcity = Greed for rare goods

Locking down a guy that is in high demand by other women = Fuck you to taller women & perceived higher status by other women.

Female self insert as child = Peado fetish.

Assumption that height always equals fighting prowess = Illusion of feeling always protected

Top percentile attribute scarcity = Greed for rare goods

Locking down a guy that is in high demand by other women = Fuck you to taller women & perceived higher status by other women.
IMG 4208

Bookmarked

Fucking bitch should be Curbstomped

Her looksmatch is being drafted into the korean army

She's just going to create short children. Then when her 5'9" son is single and can't get pussy she'll tell her son "just be confident." That doesn't mean shit when his mom obviously only dated his dad for his height. Dumb cunt.

I’m 5’4 white guy could I ascend in korea?

She's going to get raped by me in the end anyways.

She'll be a whale in 5 years