Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noodlewhore brutally blackpills Ricecels GTFIH

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

ITS FUCKING OVER RICEBOYOS

This video has already been posted here.

There's some honesty at least.

By the way, I like that "asian girls are out of asian guys' league" is tacitly admitting that asian men are in a lower league than other races. Ouch!

Having said that, I did meet a latino girl who fucked asian men. In fact, she fucked every type of men other than latinos. Weird!

JFL, riceels and curries are the dynamic duo. this begs the question who has it worse:Ricecels or Curries?

There's some honesty at least.

By the way, I like that "asian girls are out of asian guys' league" is tacitly admitting that asian men are in a lower league than other races. Ouch!

Having said that, I did meet a latino girl who fucked asian men. In fact, she fucked every type of men other than latinos. Weird!
A lot of ethnic girls seem to have selfhate which they project on their male counterpart. Same with curries..ive seen currywhores who would date anyone as long as it wasnt their looksmatch curry male :lul:
JFL, riceels and curries are the dynamic duo. this begs the question who has it worse:Ricecels or Curries?
Curries are considered more subhuman in the west i think..but some at least have the arranged marriage escape. If your a ricecel born in the west sometimes going ER is your only option

That's really fucked. I feel bad for ricecels when I see stuff like this, then I read a post about how they want to murder all white men and fuck white women and I stop caring.

A lot of ethnic girls seem to have selfhate which they project on their male counterpart. Same with curries..ive seen currywhores who would date anyone as long as it wasnt their looksmatch curry male :lul:
Hmmm... I wonder if that means I could yell racial slurs at them while fucking.

I remember I saw that study where women always preferred men from their own race, but the results were based on answers that were given by women, who possibly have no honesty or awareness.

That's really fucked. I feel bad for ricecels when I see stuff like this, then I read a post about how they want to murder all white men and fuck white women and I stop caring.
Hehe, I'd feel the same way if I were asian and saw this shit.

I think it's just tribalism embedded into our psyche. "Those are our women, they have to procreate with us! Oh, and those other women are also our women!"

Curries, definitely curries. Anime and K-pop make Asian men desired by at least some white girls and other girls, Curries don't have anything positive going for them. No one in the West likes Bollywood.

Curries, definitely curries. Anime and K-pop make Asian men desired by at least some white girls and other girls, Curries don't have anything positive going for them. No one in the West likes Bollywood.
Even if they did like Bollywood...their actors usually look like Arab/persian princes..while the typical curry in the west is a darkskinned smelly IT framelet. Curries are cucking themselves.

Even if they did like Bollywood...their actors usually look like Arab/persian princes..while the typical curry in the west is a darkskinned smelly IT framelet. Curries are cucking themselves.
They need to develop better media to send out into the world instead of that autistic dancing and comedy fighting shit.

Then how come I always see Asian soy boys with cute Asian girls?

They need to develop better media to send out into the world instead of that autistic dancing and comedy fighting shit.
Ive tried looking for movies with actual darkskinned indians but all those do is confirm curry subhumanity. :lul: also they tend to like fat women...these currycunts usually have bigger belly than ass :horror:
Cucks will be cucks.

Ive tried looking for movies with actual darkskinned indians but all those do is confirm curry subhumanity. :lul: also they tend to like fat women...these currycunts usually have bigger belly than ass :horror:

Cucks will be cucks.
They should make some blackpilled noir films. India needs some serious and stylish pessimistic crime films which make their men look manly and stoic.

Well, the weirdest part is most curries, specially the FOB ones, think bollywood is something cool and even some of them assume westerners watch those shit, I was like holy fuck.

Well, the weirdest part is most curries, specially the FOB ones, think bollywood is something cool and even some of them assume westerners watch those shit, I was like holy fuck.
lmao, there's something charming about that level of naivety.

That's almost always Chinese-born Asians with other Chinese-born Asians. Westcels don't get SHIT, look at that girl, she perfectly represents the thinking of 95% of asian girls born in the west

That's almost always Chinese-born Asians with other Chinese-born Asians. Westcels don't get SHIT, look at that girl, she perfectly represents the thinking of 95% of asian girls born in the west

I dont think so, The Chinese and Viet population in my city is huge and has been for decades. Yes theres a few Asian sluts who only like white guys but majority of what I see are Asian girls with Asian guys. But most keep their culture very intact it seems, they speak their native language fluently, respect their parents, focus a lot on school. There is a few strays of Asian girls but I have not seen too many of them to be honest.

Hitler is laughing in his grave.

Asian women are going to accomplish what white supremacists dreamed of.

She's a horrible person.