Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodlewhore blames Asian men for white supremacy admidst mass shooting in Georgia, JFL can't make this shit up, Ricecels can't win no matter what

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
So lemme get this straight. A white stormfront nutjob commits mass killings targeting noodlewhores in massage parlors. Somehow a noodlewhore blame Asian men responsible for white patriarchy and white supremacy on lonesome pathetic ricecels who could only DREAM of dating white foids.

This noodle has most likely dated several white males and not a SINGLE Asian dude.

160759595 259321969143941 4857610735853720628 n

160821982 296749145175549 8577506159694088968 n

:feelstastyman:
Being RiceBurgerCel would really suck.

wtf is the woman in the first screenshot trying to say? that asian men are "upholding white supremacy" by saying noodles shouldn't be sucking as much white dick as they do? noodles will say literally anything to delude themselves in to thinking that having sex with white guys is conducive to social justice

wtf is the woman in the first screenshot trying to say? that asian men are "upholding white supremacy" by saying noodles shouldn't be sucking as much white dick as they do?
Yes, patriarchy is subset of white supremacy and so Asian men complaining about the insane outgroup preference of Asian females is patriarchy and therefore white supremacy.

I'm fucking raging right now tbh. Indian, Black, Middle eastern men do NOT deal with this.

I'm so fcking angry right now. All you ever see in CA are White dudes with Asian noodlewhores everywhere. And yet thats not enough.

What do non American asian men have to do with “white supremacist hierachy” ? Some guy in Cambodia who wants to get laid has nothing to do with white people.
Also , the majority of anti asian incidents in America are done by blacks

wtf is the woman in the first screenshot trying to say? that asian men are "upholding white supremacy" by saying noodles shouldn't be sucking as much white dick as they do? noodles will say literally anything to delude themselves in to thinking that having sex with white guys is conducive to social justice

brutally over for ricecels

I have NO fucking remorse for this society and this clown ass world. Sure this is a typical pathetic noodelwhore. But its just so damn fuckin common. Jesus fuckin christ please have some mercy please.

The correct word is madness.

Ricecels are at the bottom of the food chain. There's no winning in life if you're a ricecel. I don't know how you guys cope with this shit.

If I was a ricecel, I'd be raging 24/7. You have my respect for managing to stay sane despite all that anti-ricecel rhetoric coming from the females of your own race.
What do non American asian men have to do with “white supremacist hierachy” ? Some guy in Cambodia who wants to get laid has nothing to do with white people.
"Your maga hat is showing, how dare you blame black people for anything? It's the patriarchy, it's the white man! You racist POS"

I agree, but you can't say such things to normies. They'll immediately accuse you of being racist. They either use Asian or White males as a scapegoat.

Last edited:
I have NO fucking remorse for this society and this clown ass world. Sure this is a typical pathetic noodelwhore. But its just so damn fuckin common. Jesus fuckin christ please have some mercy please.

Migrate to Chadstralia. Not as bad for ricemen.

As a ricecel society leaves you with no other option tbh.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very strong coper. But there at LEAST should be some moderation and mercy,

This just fuckin boils my blood.

I want her to get fuckin raped, sodomized by some 3ft green aliens. She would STILL blame Asian men somehow (even when were the most downtroddenned lowest of the low).

I swear I'm fuckin angry right now.

PLEASE at least try to be somewhat objective.

oh, you're right. she is saying that.
i couldn't understand what either of these noodles were saying because their posts were so shittily written and also i was distracted by how ugly they were.
they look like the bottom 5% of massage parlor whores themselves and are about as literate.
english as a language really isn't suitable for noodlewhores to speak or write.

So cocksure in the absence of beatings

These bitches are making 0 sense, someone take their phone away.

There is no race of women that hate men of their own race more than noodlefoids do.

Noodlewhores are some of the biggest race traitors on this planet.

JFL

I can't take this shit anymore. No one kisses white ass like noodlewhores.

Fucking foids. Never mind that an Asian man died as well.

for some reason this doesn't make me angry. I almost want to appropriate womxn. I was hoping to dive into more crazy posts but she already made her account private

for some reason this doesn't make me angry. I almost want to appropriate womxn. I was hoping to dive into more crazy posts but she already made her account private
to me, it's because they are so unattractive.
it doesn't sting as much when ugly noodlewhores do it.

to me, it's because they are so unattractive.
it doesn't sting as much when ugly noodlewhores do it.
it doesn't sting simply because its not true and it's petty. Maybe this is why we offend IT so much. What we say is true and profound, and they HATE it

its over for ricecels

women of our own culture despise us

it doesn't sting simply because its not true and it's petty. Maybe this is why we offend IT so much. What we say is true and profound, and they HATE it
even if untrue, it can piss me off having yet another example of the depths of how much noodlewhores hate their own race's men.

even if untrue, it can piss me off having yet another example of the depths of how much noodlewhores hate their own race's men.
the thing is I understand that hatred. They see us as ugly boring small dicked dudes, and that's normal by modern standards, so you are angry at noodlewhores being incapable of acting in a way they transcends normalcy.

Her point is more retarded than that. Asian men want to fuck Asian women, and feeling a sense of ownership over women is whiteness and thus white supremacy. If Asian men encourage noodles to suck white guys dicks, they’re white supremacists, if they discourage it, they’re still white supremacists. Something something “you don’t own my body” or some such gay feminist shit

the thing is I understand that hatred. They see us as ugly boring small dicked dudes, and that's normal by modern standards, so you are angry at noodlewhores being incapable of acting in a way they transcends normalcy.
they need to be enslaved

If someone ever says something like this to you in real life, all you have to do is accuse them of being racist for seeing the world solely in terms of people's race. If they try to explain themselves, don't let them finish their sentence and repeatedly interject they're racist, acting increasingly disgusted by their vews. Made a beta rage hard with this. esp. since he can't say anything about me since I'm curry and officially more oppressed :).

DISGUSTING NOODLEWHORES ARE NOT EVEN FOIDS THEY'RE THE WORST FORM OF FAKE SMILING PSYCHOPATHIC PLASTIC SURGERIED PIECES OF TRASH

This is what happens when you give brainless cum dumpsters freedom. Give them an inch they'll take a mile. The Western world becomes more cucked everyday by allowing whores to say this shit without being punished. She needs to be beaten within an inch of her life and apologize by opening her legs. Then killed.

I'm fucking raging right now tbh. Indian, Black, Middle eastern men do NOT deal with this.

I'm so fcking angry right now. All you ever see in CA are White dudes with Asian noodlewhores everywhere. And yet thats not enough.
They are our enemies.

Indian and Middle Eastern men do @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel
Social media like twitter was a mistake.

‘Patrichary’. It isn’t even a fucking thing. Man, I fucking hate feminists.

Every Arab in the world is blamed when some sandcel beheads a single white guy in France.
Middle-Easterners have it way worse in this aspect.
Also Middle Eastern and Indian women have jumped at the chance to talk shit about men the same race as them on social media just like East Asian women have in OP's screenshot. This isn't only an East Asian woman thing, it's a woman and social media thing overall.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores hate any potential threat to their relationships with white males.

They also hate the existence of asian males, since deep down they're aware they're made of the same cloth.

If someone ever says something like this to you in real life, all you have to do is accuse them of being racist for seeing the world solely in terms of people's race. If they try to explain themselves, don't let them finish their sentence and repeatedly interject they're racist, acting increasingly disgusted by their vews. Made a beta rage hard with this. esp. since he can't say anything about me since I'm curry and officially more oppressed :).
King

Truth and reality have no say in our modern faggot planet though. Victimhood is the new holy status symbol and people will say or do anything, no matter how absurd or illogical to obtain that status.

Why are asian foids attacked more ? 70% of all asian victims are foids?.Cuzz the majority are weak, slow,ignorant stupid whores going outside protesting nonsense and being oblivious in the middle of a race war.
Its like they not happy with 90% of taxpayers popo rss going to them but want closer to 100%

ChingChongcels like me know better and rarely leave mum basement.
This stupid whore seem to desire more enemies and want to insult billions of ricecels all over? If it wasnt for foids dragging our iq average down, Ching Chong would rival askanzi Jews at around 135ish

Indian and Middle Eastern men do @RREEEEEEEEE @gymletethnicel
Social media like twitter was a mistake.
Exactly, brown men face the worst of it. At least East Asian men enjoy some SMV, much like West African men, but brown men do not enjoy this privilege. We are hated by everyone.

Noodlewhores love to bark about societal oppression, then reject Asian men and flock en mass to white men. But their attraction is shaped by western society and they either don’t acknowledge this hypocrisy or are fine with it.

Noodlewhores are such potent blackpill.

She would STILL blame Asian men somehow (even when were the most downtroddenned lowest of the low).
There is no race of women that hate men of their own race more than noodlefoids do.
Asian women would literally rather be gunned down by White men than receive partnership and support from Asian men.

They also hate the existence of asian males, since deep down they're aware they're made of the same cloth.
The only karma we can hope for is that their Hapa sons achieve greater undERstanding.

I disagree op indian men deal with this a lot.
Also, fuck noodlewhores, I hope eastern aisans adopt Islam and tribal laws to prevent chinkwhores from leaving them.

What the fuck did some poor ricecel rotting in his room ever do to you, you fucking lying narcissist racist noodlewhore?

This pisses me off so much, poor ricecels literally did nothing and this cunt tries to make their lives even worse by blaming them for some boogeymen 'white patriarchy" (while she has ridden a mileage of tall white cock in college 100% guarantee you).