Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Noodles

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Why do incels hate noodles so much? I always thought with such a high weeb userbase that there would be a lot interest in asian foids. Is it the looks? How they take hypergamy to the extreme (race hating and materialistic) which I can't even fault because AWALT. Do you blame them more than other races for creating halfbreeds that are future mass shooters?

I'd personally fuck one if I had a chance

Noodles are masters at hating their own race. Also they’re apparently whores for the white man.

Fuck noodlecunts they will stab a caring loving riceman in the back for a chance to get fucked by a white chad.

Even white chadlites can only get a noodle nowadays JFL
D04E4531 1D3D 441B AB74 4A7DE67C2C40

Last edited:
I hate noodles with a burning passion more than anything on this planet even as i write this down my blood begins to boil and my face turns red as i bite my lips out of frustration.

Theyre ugly subhuman pieces of self hating human garbage and despite that they feel ENTITLED to white chads AS IF THEYRE WORTHY.The fact that more than half of these whores HATE asian men makes me disgusted and i truly feel sorry for ricebros.
nothing makes me angrier than a person that dosent know its place those ugly bastards are the peak of hypergamy while being the ugliest foids on the planet.

on my chadfish acc in SEA a married noodle dm me to fuck her because she dosent like her ASIAN husband and only wants white dick :feelsUnreal:

I'm not white enough to run jbw game
They see me as being even lower than their own men
And I've wandered all over Japan

I hate noodles with a burning passion more than anything on this planet even as i write this down my blood begins to boil and my face turns red as i bite my lips out of frustration.

Theyre ugly subhuman pieces of self hating human garbage and despite that they feel ENTITLED to white chads AS IF THEYRE WORTHY.The fact that more than half of these whores HATE asian men makes me disgusted and i truly feel sorry for ricebros.
nothing makes me angrier than a person that dosent know its place those ugly bastards are the peak of hypergamy while being the ugliest foids on the planet.

on my chadfish acc in SEA a married noodle dm me to fuck her because she dosent like her ASIAN husband and only wants white dick :feelsUnreal:
Noodlecunts are pump n’ dump material only. They’re only attractive because they’re small and petite. Their faces are fucking hideous and it disgusts me how entitled they’re.

Last edited:
Noodle whores are toilets for white men. Yeah we know white is right in the world, but these bitches have no pride whatsoever.

I always thought with such a high weeb userbase that there would be a lot interest in asian foids.
That's where you're wrong, they have a lot of interest in 2D females not Asian females.

To simply answer your question.. AWALT.
I have equal hatred for all females so I cannot answer for those who hate noodlewhores more.

Noodlecunts are pump n’ dump material only. They’re only attractive because they’re small and petite. Their faces are fucking hideous and disgust me how entitled they’re.
Noodle whores are toilets for white men. Yeah we know white is right in the world, but these bitches have no pride whatsoever.
indeed very true. id fuck noodles just to degrade them and make them feel inferior

indeed very true. id fuck noodles just to degrade them and make them feel inferior
Noodles love when white chads degrade them. There’s a whole fucking subreddit with over 100,000 subs dedicated to noodlecunts getting abused by white cock JFL

GOD I DESPISE THEM SO MUCH

How they take hypergamy to the extreme (race hating and materialistic)

This. They are the most hypergamous since they know white betabuxxers worship them. Also hating your own men when they are the whole reason your nation exists is cringe

Well I’m a ricecel so of course I hate them for betraying their own race.

I'm not racist I hate all women equally

Noodles behave like robots, they have no personality

95% of them are ugly without fakeup. Same noodle:

Fakeup1Fakeup2

I would ascend with a noodle honestly.

self-hatred begins at the womb of a noodlewhore

Only westernized ones, they’re materialistic and annoying as hell. I would be totally fine with a Russian speaking asian foid.

I would be totally fine with a Russian speaking asian foid.

No such thing exists tbh; the best you can get is something like this:

+betabuxx her

Last edited:
No such thing exists tbh; the best you can get is something like this:

View attachment 250766

+betabuxx her

Я имел ввиду азиаток, которые родились в Рашке и говорят по русски (бурятки например или якуты лол) а не трапов с Тайланда

Last edited:
I meant the Asian women who were born in Rashka and speak Russian (Buryatians, for example, lol) and not ladders from Thailand

I dunno .. did you see enough mixed pairs In Russia?

I dunno .. did you see enough mixed pairs In Russia?

The funny thing that it’s not technically considered "mixing" since Slavs are basically a mix of caucasian and mongoloid races. I personally have some Slav friends that date mongoloid foids, so yes, it’s not at least uncommon

The funny thing that it’s not technically considered "mixing" since Slavs are basically a mix of caucasian and mongoloid races. I personally have some Slav friends that date mongoloid foids, so yes, it’s not at least uncommon

I'am afraid but most mongoloid foids became gold digger whores. AWALT across the globe..

I'am afraid but most mongoloid foids became gold digger whores. AWALT across the globe..

View attachment 250774
Yes, but at least they’re not Chad only, as majority of Slav foids tbh. The guy in this video would be an incel in the West for sure.

They're whores

Yes, but at least they’re not Chad only, as majority of Slav foids tbh. The guy in this video would be an incel in the West for sure.

Yep, all post soviet union women have far more affinity towards beta providers than alpha chads.

I just think asian foids take race to a new extreme they only want white guys they are the reason why jbw is so true. They hate asian men for existing even though they themselves are asian and they hate black guys as much as asians

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back