Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodle's head doesn't even reach her rice bf's chin - yet she is psychopathic enough to tell him HE'S NOT TALL ENOUGH TO HIS FACE

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Her bf is 'only' 6ft I guess...but this bitch wants a guy that's 6'2

As a man, you are nothing more than a scoreboard. Height, dick, shoulder width, biceps, salary etc - you are simply a number, to them. A man can have a girlfriend and will love her, putting her first, not telling her she's inferior to others. In contrast, 99% of women do not feel the same way

When asked if she will date a guy around her height, her response is:

Holy shit, this bitch is LITERALLY A PSCYHOPATH - she is 5'4, but when asked if she would date a 5'6 guy, this is her response...that she wants to murder him...holy shit

I mean, I'm sorry, but if I was that guy, he should perhaps hate-fuck that bitch 1 more time (choke her, slap her etc), but after that, it would be pathetic if he doesn't dump her ass...she is one of the most heartless cunts I have ever seen...even for a noodle (who are the worse of them all)

Last edited:
This is unadulterated ERfuel as ricecel tbh

Brutal blackpill

[UWSL]Me being a 5'7 Asian overseas: Getting stabbed by men.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Me being a 5'7 Asian in my home country: Getting stabbed by girls.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Kms[/UWSL]

this is why its just not worth dating girls from feminist developed countries

As a man, you are nothing more than a scoreboard. Height, dick, shoulder width, biceps, salary etc - you are simply a number, to them. A man can have a girlfriend and will love her, putting her first, not telling her she's inferior to others. In contrast, 99% of women do not feel the same way

View attachment 654128

View attachment 654129

Holy shit, this bitch is LITERALLY A PSCYHOPATH - she is 5'4, but when asked if she would date a 5'6 guy, this is her response...that she wants to murder him...holy shit

View attachment 654130

I mean, I'm sorry, but if I was that guy, he should perhaps hate-fuck that bitch 1 more time (choke her, slap her etc), but after that, it would be pathetic if he doesn't dump her ass...she is one of the most heartless cunts I have ever seen...even for a noodle (who are the worse of them all)
If i was that bf, i would sell her to ugly manlets so that they can ascend:feelsLSD:

Had similar experience. Im something like 182-183 cm tall and foid that was about 180 cm tall told me that Im short...

i legit dont understand how they can do this to us? how can they be so cruel and evil?

i could never imagine having an innocent gf and telling her randomly to her face- i wish you were shorter/i wish you were prettier

but this is like common and they think this is acceptable

imagine giving women rights, whoever thought that was a good idea was the biggest retard to ever exist and now we all have to suffer because of him

This is unadulterated ERfuel as ricecel tbh
Asian men need to enslave their own women - Asian men should lock noodles up as sex slaves and use them whenever they want (afterall, noodles have whored themselves out to foreigners/foreign armies billions of times...their own race doing the same would be perfectly justified)

Damn, there's another heartless cunt too - her she is again asked what's the ideal height...and she looks at him with derision and states "taller than him" - the guy's facial expression changes, his face starts twitching, you can tell he's trying not to look affected by it, but inside he's devastated

View attachment 654128

View attachment 654129

View attachment 654130

which is why the birth rate in asia and specifically japan and korea is falling faster than brendan frasers hair

which is why the birth rate in asia and specifically japan and korea is falling faster than brendan frasers hair
Exactly. The falling birthrate in most of the world isn't because of 'economics' or any bs like that - it's because a large portion of women have no interest in having a partner, no interest in having kids etc

don't care just treat them as things to be procured

Kill her in Minecraft

Least eugenic foid

The captions really speak for themselves. Asian women are the most materialistic and least loyal of all women. Some White men haven't noticed this yet, because one component of Asian women's materialism is White worship.

I hope this bitch doesnt have kids because if she gets preggers, she definitely needs some ABORTION BASEBALL coming her way

i legit dont understand how they can do this to us? how can they be so cruel and evil?

i could never imagine having an innocent gf and telling her randomly to her face- i wish you were shorter/i wish you were prettier

but this is like common and they think this is acceptable

imagine giving women rights, whoever thought that was a good idea was the biggest retard to ever exist and now we all have to suffer because of him
You are bluepilled, our lives would still suck if they had their rights taken away

Let her have children they will be incels and hate her, bully her and this will be the ultimate revenge. (saying this because this bitch will have kids anyways)
this bitch would abuse her kids because they look like her-- fuck no, ABORTION BASEBALL is the only justice in this situation