Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Noodles don't have a soul - you can scroll...and scroll...and scroll...100(0)s made these wmaf videos - imagine what happens when they have a son...

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
...who will be on the receiving end of this mockery

White women that go for blacks are trash, indian women that go for whites are trash, hispanic women that go for whites and blacks are trash...but no other group are as psychopathic as noodles

I mean, whether they are just outright evil or so delusional about the experience the other half of their race experience, to:

- advocate abuse, mockery, disrespect against kids of your own race - including their future kids, if they have them -, to tell them they are racially, genetically & sexually inferior, to say there is ZERO community & ZERO family values, to say that any traits like compassion, human decency, morality etc go out the window - none of this is admirable

Seriously, Xi needs to just launch off the nukes - I'd love to see those advocating hatred brought to justice - Asians need to holocaust their own traitors. That would be the most beautiful sense of justice in the world

half of those losers are ugly dudes with bug eyes:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
flat faces with barely any face features

they are just tall and white:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

naw I want niggers to ruin white toilets brings a bit life fuel to me. races should have never intermingled

oh btw their kids wont struggle unless its a filth hapa male cuck, foid hapa sluts never fail in life and usually turn out to be hot :ahegao::ahegao:

...who will be on the receiving end of this mockery

White women that go for blacks are trash, indian women that go for whites are trash, hispanic women that go for whites and blacks are trash...but no other group are as psychopathic as noodles

I mean, whether they are just outright evil or so delusional about the experience the other half of their race experience, to:

- advocate abuse, mockery, disrespect against kids of your own race - including their future kids, if they have them -, to tell them they are racially, genetically & sexually inferior, to say there is ZERO community & ZERO family values, to say that any traits like compassion, human decency, morality etc go out the window - none of this is admirable

Seriously, Xi needs to just launch off the nukes - I'd love to see those advocating hatred brought to justice - Asians need to holocaust their own traitors. That would be the most beautiful sense of justice in the world
Based. More turks:feelsLightsaber:

Of course some faggots had to try and squeeze themselves into the scenario when it has nothing to do with them.

half of those losers are ugly dudes with bug eyes:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
flat faces with barely any face features

they are just tall and white:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

naw I want niggers to ruin white toilets brings a bit life fuel to me. races should have never intermingled

oh btw their kids wont struggle unless its a filth hapa male cuck, foid hapa sluts never fail in life and usually turn out to be hot :ahegao::ahegao:
Tbh, most of the women are ugly - but their personality is even uglier

I mean, imagine it...a 2/10 noodle having a 2/10 hapa son...it's amazing you don't hear about cases of ER/Buckers daily, tbh

Holy based mother of jesus. Yesssssssssss!!!!

Noodlewhores have low self esteem and racial self hatred. A low to mid value white guy to them is like literally hitting the jackpot.

This weekend in SF is that ridiculous chad/stacy + WMAF festival known as Outside lands. I literally saw more WMAF couples than white couples kid you not. A good amount of asian dudes walking alone and or in groups and white becky foids were walking alone as well. Gee I wonder why they aren't dating the tons and tons of ricecels in the city, I just wonder why (lulz). I saw only one AMWF couple and it was a very young zoomer couple. Asian dude was literally 5'4 108lbs. Young white becky was same height and had dark brown hair and pale skin.

I know damn well that single AMWF couple was suifuel to tons of white males walking around with noodlewhores. You don't realize just how much an attractive white becky/stacy mogs a noodle becky until you take a better look, longer stare at the white foid. Suifuel for whitecels with noodlewhores indeed.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores have low self esteem and racial self hatred. A low to mid value white guy to them is like literally hitting the jackpot.

This weekend in SF is that ridiculous chad/stacy + WMAF festival known as Outside lands. I literally saw more WMAF couples than white couples kid you not. A good amount of asian dudes walking alone and or in groups and white becky foids were walking alone as well. Gee I wonder why they aren't dating the tons and tons of ricecels in the city, I just wonder why (lulz). I saw only one AMWF couple and it was a very young zoomer couple. Asian dude was literally 5'4 108lbs.

Everyone says SF is full of wmaf - and I have seen myself cities where you can see 60 xmaf per hour - but I watched a video of SF pier, the fairground etc - there were 10,000s of people in the hour video, but I only saw 2 or 3 wmafs - 1 was a low-tier, douchey type white guy, then the others were the wmafs in their 50s

What place should I search for on youtube to see the wmafs? Since when I just search "san francisco walk" and watch those videos, I don't really see too many...so I'm curious to see the situation I have seen everyone (of all races) describe

Everyone says SF is full of wmaf - and I have seen myself cities where you can see 60 xmaf per hour - but I watched a video of SF pier, the fairground etc - there were 10,000s of people in the hour video, but I only saw 2 or 3 wmafs - 1 was a low-tier, douchey type white guy, then the others were the wmafs in their 50s

What place should I search for on youtube to see the wmafs? Since when I just search "san francisco walk" and watch those videos, I don't really see too many...so I'm curious to see the situation I have seen everyone (of all races) describe
I'm not exaggerating when I say that there are literally more WMAF couples than white couples in SF. And obviously, the weekends are when they are most visible. The pier is where ALL of the tourist congregate flock to so that is a very, very bad reflection of the SF demographics.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that there are literally more WMAF couples than white couples in SF. And obviously, the weekends are when they are most visible. The pier is where ALL of the tourist congregate flock to so that is a very, very bad reflection of the SF demographics.

I will watch some other videos. Check this...at 1:20 in the video, one of the very first families in los angeles was apparently a 50 year old white guy with a 23 year old Asian woman and their 3 kids (native Americans are from East Asia, afterall) - judging by their ages, he would have been 44, while she was 16, when he impregnated her...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QropkR9iasY

Literally please don't have kids. The ones that come out looking more asian are going to be rejected by their moms. I've seen it so many times in real life, it's just so depressing.

Was in Vienna recently, saw a huge amount of WM/ AF couples. It ranged from filipinas to East Asians. I never believed that WM/ AF was such a big thing before then.

Was in Vienna recently, saw a huge amount of WM/ AF couples. It ranged from filipinas to East Asians. I never believed that WM/ AF was such a big thing before then.
How many?

scandanavian countries have huge amounts of wmaf too - same as london

I think Filipinas come as au pairs or as brides or health workers, a lot of non English speaking euro countries take filipina au pairs.

All foids are trash.