Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Noodles are the biggest trautors and should be holocausted

As a White man, I support total noodlewhore and mudshark death!

It's not just noodle whores even rice fathers encourage their daughters to marry mayos while sons don't have such encouragement, average whites are treated like nobility in asia the whole continent is cucked even "based" china (Not race bait)

It's not just noodle whores even rice fathers encourage their daughters to marry mayos while sons don't have such encouragement, average whites are treated like nobility in asia the whole continent is cucked even "based" china (Not race bait)
Yeah, that's why I said male cucks too. They should be hanged

no rice fathers do not encourage its the noodle mothers
and more so in Filipina / Thai SEA countries
My chinese family doesnt have any women that married outside of the culture

no rice fathers do not encourage its the noodle mothers
and more so in Filipina / Thai SEA countries
My chinese family doesnt have any women that married outside of the culture
Rice father's encourage this. Lots of preferment treatment is done by male cucks

The traitors will get it 1st and they'll get it the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back