Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlefoid just told me she doesn't need to learn english.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
She said that it's because "if people can understand me, they deserve to know, and if they can't they don't deserve to know'. "People can understand me enough, and if they can't understand now then their problem"
Lmao like it's people's responsibility to rubix cube what you're trying to say rather than for you to articulate what you're trying to say.

This is my dad's chink gf.

She said also that "I know it sounds like I'm making excuses" but, Lmao what other form of rationality is anyone supposed to believe?
It's stupid to think there's any form of rationality out there that makes english irrelevant.
You're just sublimizing your laziness. You don't wanna be a worthless ethnic, that's a veneering virtue. You fucking cry whenever anyone doesn't understand you, or treats you like a worthless ethnic. It's just that you're too insecure about it to bring it into your full consciousness.

Last edited:
if you can't speak English in 21st century, just go rope. there's no hope.

I fucking noodlewehores

She should be spanked

JFL at this noodle, she thinks that her ethnicity would cause all the white Chads to go for her without her trying to do anything to break the communication barrier.

Idk man, I see forms and info in Chinese in all the banks now where I live. The Chinese overlords will soon come for us all.

i can speak english but its not the best tho, but on my exams i got 100% and was the best in my school still, thats polish education, deep shit

What a shitty excuse for her laziness.And cucks would still learn mandarin to understand her

Idk man, I see forms and info in Chinese in all the banks now where I live. The Chinese overlords will soon come for us all.

you can be rest assured that Chinese will never be as global as English. way too complicated and difficult to learn as a non asian and China doesn't have any cultural power that attracts people around the world to learn their language, like Japanese and Korean.

i can speak english but its not the best tho, but on my exams i got 100% and was the best in my school still, thats polish education, deep shit

most non-anglo whites and ethnics here speak really good english tho. i'm kinda surprised at how good they are.

you can be rest assured that Chinese will never be as global as English. way too complicated and difficult to learn as a non asian and China doesn't have any cultural power that attracts people around the world to learn their language, like Japanese and Korean.

most non-anglo whites and ethnics here speak really good english tho. i'm kinda surprised at how good they are.
lets be honest, english isnt too hard, i really hate german, three years of studying this shit and still cant talk even little

lets be honest, english isnt too hard, i really hate german, three years of studying this shit and still cant talk even little

yeah english is def one of the easier languages to master, which I actually think is a strength. german is freakin' hard man, fuck all the gendered nouns and insanely long compounded words.

Amy 51

The chink.

yeah english is def one of the easier languages to master, which I actually think is a strength. german is freakin' hard man, fuck all the gendered nouns and insanely long compounded words.
Is it just me or is it harder to learn other languages when your first language is english, I have a hard time picking up languages but others do so much easier than me.

What a shitty excuse for her laziness.And cucks would still learn mandarin to understand her
She's like "I know it sounds like I'm making excuses" in a nervous tone. But you wouldn't even have to callback on how it sounds like an excuse unless it was. There is no reason anyone would not want to be an english speaker in America. It's typical chink sublimation for the reality of what they are.
Is it just me or is it harder to learn other languages when your first language is english, I have a hard time picking up languages but others do so much easier than me.
becuase our sentence structure is so different from others. It's stupid.
And our language is simpler. Complicationsa re harder to wrap our minds around.

Why are guys so desperate they go for noodles? Get your racial looksmatch or be celibate. Otherwise it's not worth dealing with all that shit.

How does she communicate with your dad and people in general?

a foid's pussy transcends mere language and communication barriers

I thought you were Asian.
Why are guys so desperate they go for noodles? Get your racial looksmatch or be celibate. Otherwise it's not worth dealing with all that shit.

True tbh. Noodlewhores just need to open their mouth and some white cock will fill them up with cum. Like a Venus flytrap opening their mouth to get food

hahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha your dad is getting scammed hard lel
yeah how's that? lol

There are lots of lazy people on Earth.

Anything to piss off whitey

In the past, immigrants would feel ashamed if they couldn't assimilate into American culture. Now they shame US for not appropriating their language. Honkity honk!
Nice that your dad used his JBW privilege! I'm happy for him. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsokman::feelsokman:
I hope they don't have a kid via intERcourse