Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Noodle toilet told me, the stereotypes about race and dicks is true

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I know this Noodle toilet from Mainland China, she's a friend and I often visit her and we talk quite a lot. She's been with so many men that she can't even remember how much men she's slept with.

Interestingly enough she remarked how ⅕ of all Dutchmen are 6'3 and taller (so I'm at the bottom 80% of our Pareto principle. :cryfeels:) and told me how most White Dutchmen and Germans have huge, long, and thick dicks, while she said that Chinese dicks were "laughably small" making the small hand gesture to describe them. :feelsokman:

My guess is that because White Europeans are the tallest race that we are simply blessed with bigger shlongs than Far Easterners. But to actually hear it from a toilet I would describe as "a dick connaisseur" means that I should probably stop denying the stereotype now. :feelswhat:

Hapacels probably have long shlongs from their White 50%, but full ricebro's... I really hope that if you're a ricebro reading this that you're the exception to the rule.

I always denied the stereotype to be true because on different "authoritative sources" it says that race and dick-size are unrelated, I always thought that the "White big, Yellow small" stereotype was non-sense, but the largest propagaters of this stereotype are noodlewhores, it's not done by men of any race, it's not done by White toilets, it's the Noodlewhores themselves selling their fathers, brothers, husbands, and sons out. At this point I really can't help but believe them.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

About half of Africa have the longest.

i hate noodlewhores i hate noodlewhores i hate noodlewhores i hate noodlewhores i hate noodlewhores i hate noodlewhores i hate noodlewhores:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

[UWSL]My guess is that because White Europeans are the tallest race that we are simply blessed with bigger shlongs than Far Easterners[/UWSL]
We? Nigga you’re a mullato with a negroid mother @jerkjocky get a load of this mutt.

it's not true, asian women just want the white man's seed so fucking bad it's unreal. jbw theory is true, i hate my life i hate women so much

Fakecels.is
dude if someone has a chick that they can just go to their house to hangout with / she comes to his house, that is literally meaning she wants to fuck. this fucking faggot is talking about his FWB chink whore on incels site dude. fucking piece of shit niggers.

XD and niggers jump on my dick abt fakecel, I’ve never been to a girls house, hell I haven’t even seen a female classmates house.
yea and this NIGGER on here is casually mentioning going over to this chicks house. you cant fucking tell me that a dude is going over to a chicks house (who he says likes to get fucked alot) and is just talking. fucking shitskin lying NIGGERS

Meme forum tbh. If I was constantly going over to a girls house and she wanted me to come by and we’re alone, some shit is going down:feelsohh:
What if she rejected your advances would you reconsider doing the R-word :feelsEhh:

Noodlefoids are such a meme, imagine being so comically self-hating and white-worshipping

just sounds like a noodlewhore being a noodlewhore tbh.I doubt the white guys actually had bigger dicks, gook holes just love putting down their men when ever they can (they probably think it will make them more white:lul:)

Last edited:
How are you not banned yet?

How you manage to get food friends, it's beyond me.