Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

noodle foid refused me to fuck her

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This is foid I knew from the old place where I worked. So she had my number and shieet from back in the days because same whatsapp group etc etc.

So anyway I would see this noodle at the supermarket once in a while. We already knew each other so she would call me on my phone, now I am happy thinking "I got a chance" , but she would call to complain about the dude she lives with and how fucked up her day was at work.

Anyway so I thought this noddle is irrtating me with this phone nonsence and I wanna block her but I thought I can use the noodle to socialmaxx so I said lets go church because she loves church. But even that is too much for me because this foid just calls me to talk shit.

So I told he I wanna fuck, I wanna go, flow and blow inside the pussy the pussy with no condom and she rejected me, she said she will never ever call me again:feelskek::feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::yes::lul:

Best way to have someone who was using you, fuck off from your life.

but she would call to complain about the dude she lives with and how fucked up her day was at work.
She was using you as an emotional tampon. You did the right thing by ditching her.

you were THIS near to ascend had you got some patience. You should have let he come closer to you physically then anything goes.

Sheboons never receive male attention like this.
Noodle foids are high trust

you were THIS near to ascend had you got some patience. You should have let he come closer to you physically then anything goes.
He is nothing but another orbiter to her. Stop the cope

what u mean?

simple, just let her get closer and then
dick her down :feelsdevil:
she said we should just be friends when I said I wanna enjoy sexy times with her.

she most likely trying to get to know u more tbh, u couldve ascend.

she most likely trying to get to know u more tbh, u couldve ascend.
Bra I am thirsty and I wanna fuck. I dont want to be friends "getting to know". If thats the case she can invite me for coffee or donuts or something instead calling a thirsty pussyless ethniccels phone

Rape that fucking noodle slut in her gook pussy till it starts to bleed

BS, she wanted to string him along. He did the right thing

Based. She was using you as an emotional tampon so that she could keep the complaining out of her relationship. She was essentially trying to make you a cuckold.

You laid out your intentions and she made hers clear, that she just wanted to you use you and to give nothing in return. Good riddance

Based. She was using you as an emotional tampon so that she could keep the complaining out of her relationship. She was essentially trying to make you a cuckold.

You laid out your intentions and she made hers clear, that she just wanted to you use you and to give nothing in return. Good riddance
wow so foids will call orbitors and simps to complain. That way the man she lives with has peace at home because the witch offloads all her frustrations on the telephone simp? Thats pure wickedness

wow so foids will call orbitors and simps to complain. That way the man she lives with has peace at home because the witch offloads all her frustrations on the telephone simp? Thats pure wickedness
Exactly. As men, believe it or not (and it’s definitely hard to in the current day with how society is), women value us for venting in a way they do not value other women. Our approach to problems and complaints is generally different, and women take comfort in it.

As you have experienced, it’s taxing as a man to be complained to by a woman. Women know this and don’t want to complain to their bfs to keep them happy. So, as you said, women will use men in their “friend-zone” as basically emotional simps.

You’re wise to not know this and to respond to her the way you did. I only learned this after years of being used and drained in this way.

One way you can change the situation to your advantage (after apologizing probably) is to begin chatting with her about random things or even venting your own frustrations to her (there’s a caveat, see below), and to even try to become part of her social circle to hopefully ascend.

The caveat: venting to women is a dangerous game. Anything you say to a woman, all of her friends will know about within a day. Also, women LOVE to gossip and talk about feelings, it’s therapeutic for them, so she’ll likely continue to want to hear your problems and talk about them ad nauseam, even though as guys, it can be tiring for us to talk about them. So if you do go this route, you’ll need to be very careful, but it can definitely benefit you.

Exactly. As men, believe it or not (and it’s definitely hard to in the current day with how society is), women value us for venting in a way they do not value other women. Our approach to problems and complaints is generally different, and women take comfort in it.

As you have experienced, it’s taxing as a man to be complained to by a woman. Women know this and don’t want to complain to their bfs to keep them happy. So, as you said, women will use men in their “friend-zone” as basically emotional simps.

You’re wise to not know this and to respond to her the way you did. I only learned this after years of being used and drained in this way.

One way you can change the situation to your advantage (after apologizing probably) is to begin chatting with her about random things or even venting your own frustrations to her (there’s a caveat, see below), and to even try to become part of her social circle to hopefully ascend.

The caveat: venting to women is a dangerous game. Anything you say to a woman, all of her friends will know about within a day. Also, women LOVE to gossip and talk about feelings, it’s therapeutic for them, so she’ll likely continue to want to hear your problems and talk about them ad nauseam, even though as guys, it can be tiring for us to talk about them. So if you do go this route, you’ll need to be very careful, but it can definitely benefit you.
Lol I found out the hard way about a foid "friend" calling me to complain, its draining and I just got fed up after a while. I just couldnt be bothered thats why I did that to the foid. I dont really really want to fuck her because noodles are not my type to be honest and I enjoyed that at least somebody calls me and she would buy me food in town and stuff when I complained of poverty because I got fired. I dont hate the foid but that complaining shit I cant stand that and I hate it now so I am ready to avoid her so that I have my peace

This is foid I knew from the old place where I worked. So she had my number and shieet from back in the days because same whatsapp group etc etc.

So anyway I would see this noodle at the supermarket once in a while. We already knew each other so she would call me on my phone, now I am happy thinking "I got a chance" , but she would call to complain about the dude she lives with and how fucked up her day was at work.

Anyway so I thought this noddle is irrtating me with this phone nonsence and I wanna block her but I thought I can use the noodle to socialmaxx so I said lets go church because she loves church. But even that is too much for me because this foid just calls me to talk shit.

So I told he I wanna fuck, I wanna go, flow and blow inside the pussy the pussy with no condom and she rejected me, she said she will never ever call me again:feelskek::feelsokman::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::yes::lul:
She would've gave you a chance to fuck her if you were a chad

Never do boyfriend tier work (listening to them vent) if you dont get boyfriend tier reward (relationship)

Fucking she spread legs for Chad to fuck raw