Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Noodle feminists denouncing ricecels for the crimes they never commit

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Today in my uni, a group of feminist scums did a protest against men (non chad) again, they brought up the rapes in Sweden and London to back up their rights to fear Thai men JFL

do they even aware the fact that it's not even about the patriarchy

but sandniggers rape sweden :dafuckfeels: jfl at these dumb bitches

Do they really think its thai men doing these crimes? JFL. Noodlewhores will do and say anything to justify their white male obsession

Noodle feminism = white cock worship.

foids who protest over issues not even happening in their country make me wanna go crazy

it's like western feminist, who have it WAY better than men and are more privileged and treated far better by all aspects of the government, including the justice system, will still protest for foids rights and when you confront some with these facts they will stupidly say back "but what about in afghanistan".

foids who protest over issues not even happening in their country make me wanna go crazy

it's like western feminist, who have it WAY better than men and are more privileged and treated far better by all aspects of the government, including the justice system, will still protest for foids rights and when you confront some with these facts they will stupidly say back "but what about in afghanistan".
Do they really think its thai men doing these crimes? JFL. Noodlewhores will do and say anything to justify their white male obsession
Noodle feminism = white cock worship.
I'm so tired

Ricecels should prove them right

I said it once an I'll say it again
If you are rice you have to pay the price