Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel noodle bitch nearly got me in trouble at work today

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i was stocking shelves and she was waiting in line like 5 yards away facing away from me
skinny bitch was wearing tight jeans and she didnt have a big ass but just perfect shape you know what i mean
and its seriously like i was entranced. i stared straight at her ass for like 20 seconds straight
when i snapped out of it and looked away i thought shit what if i got caught? i would get in trouble maybe even fired
if i had my own noodle bitch this wouldnt be a problem

“Nearly got me in trouble”

Looked at her ass for 20s and she had no response.

Ok bro

Clickbait title tbh

Ok bro
she didnt even look at me but there was other people around and wouldve been extremely obvious that i was staring at her ass

Brother what are you on about :feelsseriously: Nobody nearly got in trouble here

Ok bro
Easily could have turned into an ugly situation, especially in Cuckstralia.
she didnt even look at me but there was other people around and wouldve been extremely obvious that i was staring at her ass
I can almost 100% guarantee you that some white knight cuck would have sold you out.

No honor amongst thieves so the saying goes, and there's no brotherhood amongst Incles smh tbh.

Did you take pics? We must see

What no pussy does to a mf :giga:

Noodle whore!!!!:shock::ahegao:

Actually upon further introspection fuck foids and their disgusting bodies. She probably doesn't wash her cunt and I imagine that her ass is equally disgusting.

Noodle whore!!!!:shock::ahegao:

Actually upon further introspection fuck foids and their disgusting bodies. She probably doesn't wash her cunt and I imagine that her ass is equally disgusting.
Whitu cocku only :foidSoy:
Sad Cry GIF

I was expecting more from this story