Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill None of your achievements matter until you get a gf...

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
You could be a doctor, a PhD scientist, engineer, gold medal winner but none of that matters at ALL. Cool, you have all your little trophies and awards and money.. oh but you're still single at your age? Oh you still live alone? Still no tinder matches? Meanwhile, some little snot nosed normie, who hasn't accomplished even 1% of what you did is smashing some foid every night. So who's really winning at life?

Sad!

Most incels have no achievements tbh

If I had skills then I could cope that my life has some worth because I have abilities that most others don't have, but I don't have skills

You could smash some foid every night, but none of that matters at ALL. Oh, but you don't have a doctorate? You're not an engineer? You don't have trophies or awards or money?

I don't think these things are better than sex, but a lot of people do.

Women are trash they are not achievements they are trash

for this reason LDARing is the solution, this is the only way to boycott a cucked and feminist society

women arent achievements, short term pleasures at best

Most incels have no achievements tbh

Wouldn't make a difference if you had them or not. You'll still be incel. In fact, it may be better because you can claim you never "tried".

If I had skills then I could cope that my life has some worth because I have abilities that most others don't have, but I don't have skills

So you can impress the 'boys'? As soon as a guy with a gf enters a room full of singles he's automatically elevated in status.

Nobody here has any social or sexual achievements.

You could smash some foid every night, but none of that matters at ALL. Oh, but you don't have a doctorate? You're not an engineer? You don't have trophies or awards or money?

I'm sorry but I would instantly respect the uneducated broke Chad smashing foids all day rather than some hard working wage-cel.

So you can impress the 'boys'? As soon as a guy with a gf enters a room full of singles he's automatically elevated in status.
more like so I can be happy with myself, which I am currently lacking

more like so I can be happy with myself, which I am currently lacking

I guess I'm in the minority here but I've been careermaxxing for a few years now and it hasn't filled the gaping hole of inceldom...

Not to discourage you from self-improvement or anything...

Bigly true tbh. Unless you plan on becoming the next Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar or something similar, it's over.

Achievements?
I managed to live another day.
Yea me.

I always like how they say "think of something which makes you proud, what have you accomplished in your life". Screw it, you accomplished nothing until you fucked a female. Once you did, we can talk.

As far as society's concerned, you are worthless no matter what unless you have a used up whore at your side. JFL I just fucking can't with this world of retards.

The only achievement is building empires in games, but even that not giving full joy without cute adorable lolis

Women are trash they are not achievements they are trash
Cope. If you could fuck your oneitis right now, you would label it an achievement.
As far as society's concerned, you are worthless no matter what unless you have a used up whore at your side. JFL I just fucking can't with this world of retards.
Thats why we weedmaxx amd ldar, most people have the iq of a turd. Completely fucking annoying being around self unaware bluepilled fucks for too long

Genetic determinism..nothing else.

"Oh you've achieved so much but you're not letting a foid fester and enjoy shit you worked for and got to have while all she had to do is show her pussy and do nothing? You must be a loser teehee" Honestly females are about as useful as drugs. "A pleasure hole that makes kids". All she needs to do to have a similar life to a man who worked to get rich. Hours and hours. Days and days is just have a good quality pussy. "oh you don't have a hole to pleasure off of hahaha ur a loser!!"

this level of coping is impressive, im guessing that at least some men are able to think like that

though i doubt that most mgtows are able to beat their natural desires like this

That's only true if your gf is at least 7/10, that's when you get into the "man, I'm jelous of this dude" tier

My most recent achievement was getting a platinum trophy in Kingdom Hearts 3 yesterday .
Are you trying to tell me that doesn't matter?
The game fucking sucked by the way, I hated every second of it.

A-Getty-107875800_m0h7dt.jpg

Incels are probably more likely to be snot-nosed than a normie...

Exactly why I stopped trying in school. I’ll never be satisfied with anything until I get a gf