Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

None of us would beat a girlfriend if we had one and that's part of the problem

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Besides good looking men, women have this genetic tendency of choosing men who are abusers by nature. Seriously, have you ever heard of a foid who's not got beaten up by her partner? Heck, I've never known a woman who hasn't chosen the "wrong guy". And the only reason they left him it's because they find a biggest asshole who will beat them up even more. None of us is violent by nature. None of us would have the guts to beat up a woman. Add our bad looks to the equation and we have permavirgins.

No shit. If niggas here are too pussy to even talk back to their bullies, what makes you think they would lay their hands on a foid?

No shit. If niggas here are too pussy to even talk back to their bullies, what makes you think they would lay their hands on a foid?
Don't project you faggit. Some of us fought our bullies. Even though we got outnumbered and beaten up miserably. :feelsbadman:

Even though we got outnumbered and beaten up miserably. :feelsbadman:
I havent been bullied ever 1 to 1. Have you? It was only when they had atleast 2 buddies or in situations they know they will get backed up by other people. It was always in situations they knew they had the upper hand. They never risked confronting me alone.

I havent been bullied ever 1 to 1. Have you? It was only when they had atleast 2 buddies or in situations they know they will get backed up by other people. It was always in situations they knew they had the upper hand. They never 2a2ad2#cr## confronting me alone.
I had bern bullied by guys 2-3 times my size in one to one. got jumped by asshole swith a knives. The only times I got was in a "fair fight' were when I got sucker punched or attacked from the back in high school. Happened often but at least I was Able to stand up and fight back.

Being alpha is so important. Treat everyone like garbage.

Being alpha is so important. Treat everyone like garbage.
Being good looking is a prerequisite for being alpha. Ugly guys can't be alpha,only :chad: can pull that shit off.

Speak for yourself.

Yes of course. they never wanted supreme gentleman but would happily open their legs for meeks.

Last edited:
I can't say that about myself. I have a short temper sometimes

GF or no GF, I can never beat up a foid.

Besides good looking men, women have this genetic tendency of choosing men who are abusers by nature. Seriously, have you ever heard of a foid who's not got beaten up by her partner? Heck, I've never known a woman who hasn't chosen the "wrong guy". And the only reason they left him it's because they find a biggest asshole who will beat them up even more. None of us is violent by nature. None of us would have the guts to beat up a woman. Add our bad looks to the equation and we have permavirgins.
they love it
Don't project you faggit. Some of us fought our bullies. Even though we got outnumbered and beaten up miserably. :feelsbadman:
i thought i was the only one

I would if she asked for it though. I would do anything for my gf. I'm a gentleman.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: