Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

None of us would be incel if we looked like Zyros

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Fuck that cunt complaining about not being Chad enough while most of us can't even have a female smile at us. I don't know why you fags are still okay with his cancer. He is nothing more than an attention whore who likes to spam pics of himself. He never posted when r/incels was private. Hell his fucking profile pic is a picture of his Greek God like face.

Lookism posters need to fuck off.

I think he's like a 6.5 facially which is the most important aspect, but then there is his frame. Anyways, I don't care since he seems truly blackpilled and that's commendable in this bluepill-infested shithole of a planet.

Zyros is an important part of the community, he truly shows the effects of looksmaxing.

jagged0 said:
Zyros is an important part of the community, he truly shows the effects of looksmaxing.

DAFMFP said:
I think he's like a 6.5 facially which is the most important aspect, but then there is his frame. Anyways, I don't care since he seems truly blackpilled and that's commendable in this bluepill-infested shithole of a planet.

His blackpills are shit. He bitches about not being a god to a group of people he is clearly physically and socially superior to.

Zyros is an obvious troll and all his dickriders are low-IQ

jagged0 said:

He is a fucking insult to people who are actually suffering, here. He is like a rich kid on a mission trip telling the poor impoverished kids that money isn't everything (or even worse, he wishes he had more) while wearing Louis Vuitton and Gucci.

The fact that he is so autistic and still gets laid shows that looks are really the only thing that matters

Looksmatching has not helped most people here.

incelman said:
The fact that he is so autistic and still gets laid shows that looks are really the only thing that matters

At least Gambler has finally fucked off after months of being told to fuck off.

ASS_F said:
Looksmatching has not helped most people here.

At least Gambler has finally fucked off after months of being told to fuck off.

That Gambler fella looked subhuman af in the pic I saw

incelman said:
That Gambler fella looked subhuman af in the pic I saw

He was better looking than 99% of us and had made out with multiple girls. He was just too autistic to finish the job. He literally did not understand that kissing a girl is a big deal to most of us.

I'd have no problem with him but he seems to think it's cope to hate women and the state of society right now. That's cucked as fuck.

ASS_F said:
He was better looking than 99% of us and had made out with multiple girls. He was just too autistic to finish the job. He literally did not understand that kissing a girl is a big deal to most of us.

Lol. Making out is so cope. The only lips that count is the labia.

incelman said:
Lol. Making out is so cope. The only lips that count is the labia.

Most of us have never even kissed a girl you stupid fuck. Of course it's a big fucking deal. I have never kissed a girl and I feel envious whenever I hear of people even talking about their first kiss.

ASS_F said:
Most of us have never even kissed a girl you stupid fuck. Of course it's a big fucking deal. I have never kissed a girl and I feel envious whenever I hear of people even talking about their first kiss.

bro... he is gambler. lol

Sparky said:
Zyros is a Chadlite.
If you are non NT but look like zyros then you could still be incel.
However when you reach Chad tier you can slay regardless. To my knowledge orb was the only Chad to ever post on PSLI forums regularity but he looksmaxed hard.
>If you are non NT but look like zyros then you could still be incel.

You are volcel at that point, pal

fukmylyf said:
ASS_F said:
bro... he is gambler. lol
His non shitty grammar seems to tell me he's not

I want to throw H2SO4 on his face.

Zyros is the life proof thats possible escape inceldom... he is a community patrimony. Ban those who ask to ban him pl0x

ASS_F said:
>If you are non NT but look like zyros then you could still be incel.

You are volcel at that point, pal

His non shitty grammar seems to tell me he's not

I think he just changed up his act. Still makes autistic posts and deletes threads for no reason. Also, gambler had an alt with the same name on r/incels

ASS_F said:

I'm envious of sexually active people. Kissing is a small part of it. I'm kissless too but I just see kissing as an intermidiate for actual sex.

fukmylyf said:
I think he just changed up his act. Still makes autistic posts and deletes threads for no reason. Also, gambler had an alt with the same name on r/incels

Yeah, he used to use perfect grammar for his posts but retarded english in comments.

This dude is definitely changing his act.

Or maybe I'm coping cause I miss that autistic fuck.