Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel None of us will ever be this

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

None of us will ever be the last person someone dying is thinking about in their last moments. There is not a single person on Earth that would waste the last hour and a half of the only lives they'll ever get, the last hour and a half before they forever plunge back into the oblivion of nonexistence we've all came from, thinking about any one of us here.

Probably not even our parents will do so, nevermind "friends". No memories involving us worthy of replying in their fading minds when facing the eternal darkness, no experiences together which in their last moments would make them think that it was all worth it, nothing.

Over for incels, destined to never make an impact on anyone that would matter at arguably the most important time in their life, when they won't have to care about any of the bullshit this world is filled with and will only think about the people and events that truly mattered to them.

The only people who'll be thinking of us when we're too sick to move will be debt collectors coming for unpaid bills we were too senile to pay.

I bet the troons on IT will be thinking about us before they rope. We live in their heads rent free. :feelshaha:

Why do you people do this to yourself especially the people with anime pfp

You guys have every right to be hurt but why hurt yourself over nonsense shit like this you failed normie???

Who tf cares If nobody thinks about you lmao

None of you are truly blackpilled because this is such a normie trait
Some people hurt themselves emotionally thinking thoughts like this cuz they’re depressed and don’t feel much even when hurt physically so they hurt themselves emotionally by thinking shit like this ik it sounds cucked but It’s a pretty good cope I used to do it

Last edited:
The deathbedpill is too brutal

Brutal. Over for noimpactonanyonecels.

It's because they have victim mentality and are submissive cucks

If you want through alot of shit like you and me plus being blackpilled you would.not care about dumb shit like this

Idk how it's a cope though since copes are supposed to make you feel.better and the one you said doesn't
It is very cucked but idk how it feels good probably because self pity often feels good but it is also damaging to your mental state if you continue so I stopped it.

The only people who'll be thinking of us when we're too sick to move will be debt collectors coming for unpaid bills we were too senile to pay.
indeed. we have nothing else to expect.
The deathbedpill is too brutal
indeed very brutal
@Transcended Trucel check out this brutal thread
cant recover from this brutality
This is just how it will be for us. We have to accept we live only for ourselves and no one else. We must put our needs above all others. No one will remember us, no one cares. I cope with Buddhism and hope to reincarnate as a deva gigachad in a pleasure world. Will that actually happen? I have no certainty, but that's how I personally cope.

dnr but thank you for the comfy video.

Why do you people do this to yourself especially the people with anime pfp

You guys have every right to be hurt but why hurt yourself even more over nonsense shit like this you failed normie???

Who tf cares If nobody thinks about you lmao

None of you are truly blackpilled because this is such a normie trait
I just had the video pop up in my feed, thought to myself that that's never going to be my situation, or anyone else's here, so, I dropped it here and wrote a few paragraphs to give some more depth to what I was thinking, to see what the people here will think about this under-appreciated aspect of inceldom. No need to get angry over this brocel :feelsokman: .

I bet the troons on IT will be thinking about us before they rope. We live in their heads rent free. :feelshaha:
Of course they will:feelshaha:.

This is just how it will be for us. We have to accept we live only for ourselves and no one else. We must put our needs above all others. No one will remember us, no one cares. I cope with Buddhism and hope to reincarnate as a deva gigachad in a pleasure world. Will that actually happen? I have no certainty, but that's how I personally cope.
Based Buddhismmaxxer. The fact that, according to Buddhism, you can unironically get reincarnated as a god and spend millennia just enjoying the divine existence and your godly powers is insane if you come from an Abrahamic-dominated society. If there's any religion that's actually right, this alone makes me hope that it's Buddhism.

Though, from what I've seen, a lot of the polytheistic religions have a way for a mortal to be deified after death. There's a Shinto temple in Hawaii where George Washington and Abraham Lincoln are worshipped, and at least some neo-Hellenists have already started revering Vlassis Rassias, just to give a few examples. If any of those religions are right, and apotheosis is actually possible, then it might definitely not be over for godmaxxers:feelzez::hax:.

You wouldn't be senile since you offfd yourself long ago.