Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion None of this rapefugee degeneracy would be happening if we were able to own guns.

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
★★
Talking about Europoors, America is another story (because niggers can buy guns too).

Just imagine if every single white male citizen of a country (who hasn't ever commited a single felony) could have access to guns, rapefugees couldn't do shit.

You see a rapefugee groping a child? Boom.
You see a rapefugee wielding a knife? Boom.
You see rapefugee harassing an elderly person? Boom.

Everything could be fixed if we were allowed to arm ourselves. But of course kikes don't allow that. Shitslamists wouldn't be allowed to behave like animals with their primitive animalistic instincts without facing charges (like they do now), they would actually have to assimilate or get the fuck out of Europe (the second option being more preferable).

Libtards always think that if everyone get access to guns, that crime would sky rocket. That would be the case if niggers and rapefugees could own guns, but if it's just above or average intelligence white males, crime would almost disappear.

Even in countries where there still isn't mass importation of shitslamists, people can carry knives or whatever, and you don't see them fucking stabbing everyone around them. Same thing with guns. Just because someone can wield a gun doesn't fucking mean that he'll ER everyone.

dont forget them:

-forming gangs
-robbing people
-sealing from stores

getting guns in serbia is way harder now after that little bulliedcel shot up that school from what ive heard

just get a gun illegality. not that hard

OK, Then how?
if you go too the more bad areas you can get anything if you got the money, helps if you know someone that know someone etc

dont forget them:

-forming gangs
-robbing people
-sealing from stores

getting guns in serbia is way harder now after that little bulliedcel shot up that school from what ive heard
I remember hearing about that Serbian school shooting, and seeing how fucking happy woke npcs were when they heard that Serbs have returned weapons to the government, SMFH. They just dug a deeper fucking hole for themselves, because they won't have anything to defend themselves when rapefugees come to Serbia.

I hate braindead NPC-s so fucking much it's unreal, they cannot form a single fucking rational opinion on things.

"Guns=bad, guns=bad, guns=bad, guns=bad" :soy::soy::soy:

Indeed. You Europeans need to get weapons ASAP for the coming race war. Things are going to get ugly fast.

Indeed. You Europeans need to get weapons ASAP for the coming race war. Things are going to get ugly fast.
When cops won't protect you, you need to take justice into your hands.

Are you seriously defending your foids?

Tradcuck mindset. At least the refugees transcend their inceldom, unlike you, who want to defend foids who will never give you access to their pussies.

But the rest, yeah, I agree. Expel all ethnics from your countries.

Tradcuck mindset. At least the refugees transcend their inceldom, unlike you, who want to defend foids who will never give you access to their pussies.
Lmao. Just gRape White Foids To Save The White Race Theory.

I'm not defending just foids, rapefugees attack and steal from men too.

I'm a tradcuck because I don't to have crime infested shitslamists in my country. Nice.

For letting you own guns
Indeed. But it may not be that way forever if the Jews have their way and eventually ban them all, or at least semi-automatics as they've done with automatics already.

Indeed. But it may not be that way forever if the Jews have their way and eventually ban them all, or at least semi-automatics as they've done with automatics already.
Well even if they ban guns, isn't it too late? Americans who wanted to arm themselves have done it already, right?

Well even if they ban guns, isn't it too late? Americans who wanted to arm themselves have done it already, right?
Yes, but then they would go around collecting them, and I highly doubt there is any significant organized resistance sufficient to fight off such a thing. Most people who think they stand a chance against the government are fat old boomers or just ignorant people who have no idea what they are up against.

Yes, but then they would go around collecting them, and I highly doubt there is any significant organized resistance sufficient to fight off such a thing. Most people who think they stand a chance against the government are fat old boomers or just ignorant people who have no idea what they are up against.
I see. Well at least you're better off than us Eurocucks for the time being.

I see. Well at least you're better off than us Eurocucks for the time being.
That is true. But most people I figure will either surrender without a fight or only take out a couple of expendable agents before being gunned down.

I'm not defending just foids, rapefugees attack and steal from men too.

I'm a tradcuck because I don't to have crime infested shitslamists in my country. Nice.
You are a tradcuck if you defend foids for being raped. Thats it. Ethnics or whitecels. in videogame.

Regarding kicking ethnics? Sure, thats a good initiative, most are social parasites and many of them, criminals.

High IQ

SFcel cucks want to 'protect white women' who despise them and would rather fuck Tyrones

And they think they're virtuous bc they get off to tradthot grifters

Degen cuck mentality

You are a tradcuck if you defend foids for being raped. Thats it. Ethnics or whitecels. in videogame.
Fax

Whining about 'rapefugees' is cuckservative behaviour. Refugees have several downsides, but raping whores is not one of them. I for one welcome our Muslim grooming gang overlords

You are a tradcuck if you defend foids for being raped. Thats it. Ethnics or ethnics, in videogame.

Regarding kicking ethnics? Sure, thats a good initiative, most are social parasites and many of them, criminals.

Sure, white sluts with 30+ bodycount who dresses like whores? No problem, go ahead and grape them, even though they probably want it.

But foids who have at least some morals don't deserve to get graped. I don't blame foids because they don't want to date me, I prefer to be mad at this world and the universe for making me sub5. Even if I was a foid I wouldn't want to date myself, because I'm simply unattractive. Hypergamous "chad-only" sluts who don't want to date their own looksmatch are a different story however.

There's nothing in this world I want more than a loving housewife who will love me for who I am. Even though I'm aware that those are all just fantasies and "pure love" doesn't exist..... I still cannot give up on it.

High IQ

SFcel cucks want to 'protect white women' who despise them and would rather fuck Tyrones

And they think they're virtuous bc they get off to tradthot grifters

Degen cuck mentality

I would rather live in a safe white country where foids don't get graped, than life in some shithole where niggers burn and kill eachother on a daily basis, BUT where foids do get raped.

Rape of foids is not the only unit of measurement for life standards.

If you love shitslam so much, go ahead and move to a 3rd world shithole. But of course you won't do that, you will praise shitslam from the comfort of your home in a white majority country.

Talking about Europoors, America is another story (because niggers can buy guns too).

Just imagine if every single white male citizen of a country (who hasn't ever commited a single felony) could have access to guns, rapefugees couldn't do shit.

Everything could be fixed if we were allowed to arm ourselves. But of course kikes don't allow that. Shitslamists wouldn't be allowed to behave like animals with their primitive animalistic instincts without facing charges (like they do now), they would actually have to assimilate or get the fuck out of Europe (the second option being more preferable).

Libtards always think that if everyone get access to guns, that crime would sky rocket. That would be the case if niggers and rapefugees could own guns, but if it's just above or average intelligence white males, crime would almost disappear.

Even in countries where there still isn't mass importation of shitslamists, people can carry knives or whatever, and you don't see them fucking stabbing everyone around them. Same thing with guns. Just because someone can wield a gun doesn't fucking mean that he'll ER everyone.
The USA is completely overrun with invaders and the gun ownership is high.

It just so happens that if you shoot a bandit jogging loose in your neighborhood, your life will be ruined by the (((media))) and the (((justice system))).

Gun ownership is important, but the first rule of warfare still is: knowing who your enemies are.

...and the brainwashed sheeple are far from any answer to that question...

Last edited:
just allow guns and denying holohoax and europe will be alright

The USA is completely overrun with invaders and the gun ownership is high.

It just so happens that if you shoot a bandit running loose in your neighborhood, your life will be ruined by the (((media))) and the (((justice system))).

Gun ownership is important, but the first rule of warfare still is: knowing who your enemies are.

View attachment 1180649

...and the brainwashed sheeple are far from any answer to that question...
Still better situation than europoors.

I would rather live in a safe white country where foids don't get graped (or have sex with me)
'Graped'

jfl such a cuck you're afraid to even say the word.

Racists like you are such hopeless bigots that you can't even praise ethnics for good things they do, like rape

'Graped'

jfl such a cuck you're afraid to even say the word.

Racists like you are such hopeless bigots that you can't even praise ethnics for good things they do, like rape
Yeah I'm so scared to say the word rape on a fucking anonymous forum. I say grape because it's funnier.

Go let an ethnic rape your mom you fucking hypocrite.

Go let an ethnic rape your mom you fucking hypocrite.
Who cares if they do jfl

You are a disgusting bigoted racist and you should learn tolerance and acceptance

The amount of white resentment in this thread is shocking

Keep protecting your precious white women while they fuck Chad every night

Sure, white sluts with 30+ bodycount who dresses like whores? No problem, go ahead and grape them, even though they probably want it.

But foids who have at least some morals don't deserve to get graped. I don't blame foids because they don't want to date me, I prefer to be mad at this world and the universe for making me sub5. Even if I was a foid I wouldn't want to date myself, because I'm simply unattractive. Hypergamous "chad-only" sluts who don't want to date their own looksmatch are a different story however.

There's nothing in this world I want more than a loving housewife who will love me for who I am. Even though I'm aware that those are all just fantasies and "pure love" doesn't exist..... I still cannot give up on it.
That's the majority of foids today: virgin foids are literally a unicorn and every foid has a relatively high body count, no matter what religion or where you want to talk about it in most western countries. I logically have neither the strength nor the desire to rape a foid, but low-inhib refugees do, in the end, follow their natural instinct to avoid their inceldom. It is not only natural, it is what we are doomed to, unless the kikes manage to turn the majority of men into absolute castrates who applaud how the majority of foids are being sodomised by a minority of men.

Foids have no morals. And those who claim to have morals are just pick-me-foids who want to be provided for by a Chad because they are tired of the effort it takes to be a foid who has to compete in the labour market. Foids have no morals, no loyalty, no love. All these are male values of perpetuity. No foid wants or will want to date their looksmatch.

The sooner you take the Esthervillarpill, the better. Because, if for normies this is already a fantasy, for an incel, it is practically impossible: you don't stand out in looks and you don't stand out too much in money. There is nothing you can offer a foid. And you know the worst thing? Foids understand neither love, nor personality, nor beautiful intentions.

That's the majority of foids today: virgin foids are literally a unicorn and every foid has a relatively high body count, no matter what religion or where you want to talk about it in most western countries. I logically have neither the strength nor the desire to rape a foid, but low-inhib refugees do, in the end, follow their natural instinct to avoid their inceldom. It is not only natural, it is what we are doomed to, unless the kikes manage to turn the majority of men into absolute castrates who applaud how the majority of foids are being sodomised by a minority of men.

Foids have no morals. And those who claim to have morals are just pick-me-foids who want to be provided for by a Chad because they are tired of the effort it takes to be a foid who has to compete in the labour market. Foids have no morals, no loyalty, no love. All these are male values of perpetuity. No foid wants or will want to date their looksmatch.

The sooner you take the Esthervillarpill, the better. Because, if for normies this is already a fantasy, for an incel, it is practically impossible: you don't stand out in looks and you don't stand out too much in money. There is nothing you can offer a foid. And you know the worst thing? Foids understand neither love, nor personality, nor beautiful intentions.
Fair enough then.

A bigger problem for jewrope is their blind accepting of everyone and also for accepting illegal refugees (which are the ones that make most of crime),normal refugees that left their countries because jewrope bombed them at the beginning were alright because they had made systems to accept them but now they let the sink overflow with too many immigrants and refugees. Even if they were all good people, the outcome would be bad simply because of lack of infrastructure legally and actually. Most of these refugees are homeless plaguing the streets

First they take away you're guns (weapons)

Then they kill you...

Repeated throughout history.