Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over None of this anti-White woke/diversity stuff is benefiting Ethnic males in the West.

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
It doesnt matter how much of this gets peddled, women are not going to stop lusting after whites. All the young woke women you see have a whitoid boyfriend if you take a look at their private lives.

If anything, the diversity shit conditions White men to date ethnic roasties, taking away even more women from the ethnics. It's already happening with curries, WMIF has been massively on the rise in recent years.

Check out Ash Sarkar, hideous ugly ass abo looking curry roastie that spearheads alot of the leftist anti-White woke shit in the UK. Whitoid BF, sorry for the shitty FB link:

View: https://www.facebook.com/RightWingPoliticalBible/photos/by-the-way-guys-queen-of-the-oppression-olympics-ash-sarkars-boyfriend-is-white-/3191501310929620/?locale2=bs_BA

Last edited:
deathnics need to be exterminated

Why are white males so desperate these days, even fuck Abbos n shit? :feelswhat:

Let them be bruh. If you care about every currywhore with a white male you will slowly go insane.
But I agree with you that social justice/woke shit is just a way of getting white males to date Ethnic femoids and roasties. Us men of color gotta look after ourselves.
I don't think white dudes like any women other than white. They usually go for ethnics when they are desperate.

deathnics need to be exterminated
Deathnic women yes. The world should only have White and East Asian women. All other races femoids are ugly and useless.

Deathnic women yes. The world should only have White and East Asian women. All other races femoids are ugly and useless.
east asian women are mostly ugly tho, apart from some Korean and Japanese ones

I see curry manlet with white women

wokism told me that not wanting to date a tranny makes me transphobic so how come why women not wanting to date an ethic isn't considered racist?

feminism in white foids = i'm average or below average but i want rich tallfag white men only

feminism in ethnic foids = I want rich tallfag ethnic men only or any white male will do

result = mass suffering, inequality, hypocrisy, disillusionment, literally the end of of civilization

Re: What is Vector2 and Vector3?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139273946Friday, July 04, 2014 9:32 PM CDT
Well, Vector2 would be the 2D vector and Vector3 would be the 3D vector and yes, it does contain position and things such as Magnitude.
Re: What is Vector2 and Vector3?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139274661Friday, July 04, 2014 9:42 PM CDT
Actually, I'll explain more in depth. Vector3, which is the 3D Vector in this sense, encompasses things such as the Position, Rotation, Magnitude, and more. The Vector3 utilizes the typical "XYZ" axis which you've probably learned about to an extent, so for instance, If I used Part.Position = Vector3.new(1,2,3) 1 would be the X axis 2 would be the Y axis 3 would be the Z axis Hopefully this helps you.

You'll find white men with just about every ethnic group in the western world even in less diverse nations

Let them be bruh. If you care about every currywhore with a white male you will slowly go insane.
But I agree with you that social justice/woke shit is just a way of getting white males to date Ethnic femoids and roasties. Us men of color gotta look after ourselves.
I don't think white dudes like any women other than white. They usually go for ethnics when they are desperate.

Exactly, I've always professed that any whitoid with a non-white is openly admitting he can't get his own women.

It doesnt matter how much of this gets peddled, women are not going to stop lusting after whites. All the young woke women you see have a whitoid boyfriend if you take a look at their private lives.

If anything, the diversity shit conditions White men to date ethnic roasties, taking away even more women from the ethnics. It's already happening with curries, WMIF has been massively on the rise in recent years.

Check out Ash Sarkar, hideous ugly ass abo looking curry roastie that spearheads alot of the leftist anti-White woke shit in the UK. Whitoid BF, sorry for the shitty FB link:

View: https://www.facebook.com/RightWingPoliticalBible/photos/by-the-way-guys-queen-of-the-oppression-olympics-ash-sarkars-boyfriend-is-white-/3191501310929620/?locale2=bs_BA

Diversity = jews' hostility against whites.

Once whites are exterminated or rendered totally powerless, the ethnics are all screwed since whites are the ONLY group of people who actually practices a certain benevolent tolerance to other ethnicities.

There are more than enough foids in Germany who date niggers and sandniggers

None of modern day woke politics benefits anyone. It will all lead to societal collapse. Cant wait for that to happen and see normies suffer :lul:

Helps the Jews with their plans which is why they push it.
They don't give no fucks about those groups, they serve a purpose.

Helps the Jews with their plans which is why they push it.
They don't give no fucks about those groups, they serve a purpose.

Jewish consumer soyciety with no allegiance to anything beyond buying products

There's a billion+ currywhores, of course you're more likely to find one with your personal beliefs and ideals with the Caucasoid features you desire. At the cost of brown skin. That's all, white men can't have white women because they're "independent" and sexually "liberated"(slutism)

Men don't want wild women, they want good women gone wild. Just for them.

One of the ugliest bitches I’ve seen

Of course the people who push woke libtard "antiracism" the hardest are the ones who want their acceptance the most. I mean think about it.

That's why I laugh when people say black guys got it good because of BLM. It's literally the exact opposite. People don't know how to read between the lines and take things at face value.

fine with me. go back

This diversity and anti-racism shit is annoying af and should be stopped. It's nothing more than a way to virtue signal and makes normies scared to express their real views in public, making it harder to know what they really believe. I would rather prefer honest racists over virtue-signalling whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back