Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've witnessed a couple of times of white dudes rejecting noodles/ethnic foids here in SF over the years

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Honest to god. Swear to god. There were a couple of times where I witnessed noodles or other brown females sayin introducing themselves to white technie/finance dudes in a happy interested demeanor here in SF. Whereby the white guy replies, "good". No reciprocation whatsoever.

And I read on an Okcupid article where the author was mentioning how white guys seemed "full of themselves".

I absolutely cannot stand the delusional k-pop copers on this forum. How can you fuckin cope with that shit knowing A LOT of white dudes are flat out rejecting Asian or brown women that hit on them. The ethnic foids or noodles literally hit on or orbit white dudes.

What I've witnessed over the years is at least 65 - 75% of noodlewhores are with white dudes. I'm guessing that shit would be FAR, FAR worst if most white dudes had a thing for noodles. But truth is, only about 30 - 55% of white dudes are into noodles.

The situatiion is so hopeless and sad. @Tenshi delusional kpop cope.

Its so fuckin sad but its the brutal reality as far as whats actually happening, in a major liberal city in America. Its what is happening.

Last edited:
you are obssesed about white men

Kpop does work but only 1) on teenage foids, and 2) if you're already attractive.

you are obssesed about white men
If you witnessed inequality every time you step foot outside your door (especially if its directly effecting you contributing to your misery(, and especially if you see the blackpill playing out, you'd bitch about it too.

You are a polish-cel. You are somewhat sheltered. I've come across Euro/Slavic foids. THey are angels compared to the average Anglo-AMerican foid. Euro foids are at least cultured.

You poles should know better than anyone in Europe about being bullied, mistreated. Feeling powerless.

Last edited:
Im not saying Euro foids are complete angels (as I've seen chaturbate and other camwhore sites), but compared to the average American foid, they are lightyears better. I'm sayin this as a 30 something year old ricecel living in a major tourist city in the west coast of America.

Im not saying Euro foids are complete angels (as I've seen chaturbate and other camwhore sites), but compared to the average American foid, they are lightyears better. I'm sayin this as a 30 something year old ricecel living in a major tourist city in the west coast of America.
And I'm saying that as an europeancel. You're delusional, AWALT is law

Proud volcels :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

low IQ thread

the kpop pill doesn't rejects JBW, it complements it. It's actually an extension of it, or haven't you noticed that east asians are literally the closest thing to a white person? When they look good they're moggers, especially because good hair genetics and the androgynous look women love.

rices don't need to compete with white men because now they have their own niche of foids who dig asians, other ethnics can't do that. There's no kpop for curries.

Last edited:
How can you fuckin cope with that shit knowing A LOT of white dudes are flat out rejecting Asian or brown women that hit on them. The ethnic foids or noodles literally hit on or orbit white dudes.
and it angers me that some of those white dudes would dare to post here and call themselves incels.

low IQ thread

the kpop pill doesn't rejects JBW, it complements it. It's actually an extension of it, or haven't you noticed that east asians are literally the closest thing to a white person? When they look good they're moggers, especially because good hair genetics and the androgynous look women love.

rices don't need to compete with white men because now they have their own niche of foids who dig asians, other ethnics can't do that. There's no kpop for curries.
K pop pill proves racepill: once seen as ugly, every negative stereotype is applied to you, but if you are attractive, you are seen as exotic and interesting.

You are a polish-cel. You are somewhat sheltered. I've come across Euro/Slavic foids. THey are angels compared to the average Anglo-AMerican foid. Euro foids are at least cultured.
Slavic foids are like the noodles of the white race (inb4 stomrfrontcels "mUh sLaVs aReNt wYtE").

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back