Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

None of the girls that I liked in school liked me back

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
None of the girls that I liked in school liked me back that’s I know it never begun for me I was subhuman from the beginning every single oneitis I had rejected me every single one if I was at least average looking I couldn’t gotten maybe or two of my past oneitis’s

Nigga you got rejected 2 times and sad about it? including being rebuffed and friendzoned, my number is easily 6 and I am not a crybaby. Betacuck to cry over foids

I wish it was only twice
Nigga you got rejected 2 times and sad about it? including being rebuffed and friendzoned, my number is easily 6 and I am not a crybaby. Betacuck to cry over foids

I have liked 4 girls in middle school and they all found me unattractive. I am 16 but I feel itnis already over because of my aspergers.

I have liked 4 girls in middle school and they all found me unattractive. I am 16 but I feel itnis already over because of my aspergers.
its over dude. just give up.