Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

None of my bullies were Chads

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
They were either ugly or average-looking guys on the margins or females who simply despised the fact that they had to deal with me. I don’t doubt that Chad bullies exist but it never happened with me. Anyone else like me?

Exactly the same.
The Chads I knew were always friendly and wanted to help me.

Most of the guys i have gotten into fights with were average looking or ugly. I did punch out an 8/10 pretty boy (in self-defense mind you) once back in high school, and girls were furious at me for doing so. They treated me like I was a horrible monster for doing so.

But for the most part I was getting into fights with guys 5/10 or lower. The high schooler that beat me up 4 or 5 times back when I was in middle school that I ended up stabbing was like a 2/10. Looooong and narrow face. An incel for sure.

My Main bully in elementary school is a 5' 5" manlet today and is married with an landwhale.

Im so glad that he ended up like that :D

yes chads were never evil, but subconsciously mog the fuck out of all of us.
its like putting a black hole near a start, theyll suck you in but will destroy you in the process

I have a pretty high IQ but I'm also retarded. Most of my bullies were normies and betas who couldn't handle the fact that an incel retard was more intelligent than they were so they gave me a ton of shit for it.

Lucky you, 50% of my bullies were absolute chads who made my life impossible, the other 50% were subhuman mongrel trash who bullied me because of jealously

I had no bullies. Every time someone even looked at me in a way I didn't like I beat the fucking crap out of him brutally until he wouldn't get up. This helped quite well to keep bullies away. It didn't even matter if they were taller or stronger. When freaking out I was so full of hate that they all went down like the titanic.

And yes the Chads were always very friendly. Everybody loved them so they had no reason not to be nice.

LOL one time in elementary school I attacked another kid with a sharp scissor. He didn't get hurt though since he ran away. The entire class was like seriously scared for 2 or 3 months. They were like: "Keep away from this guy. He attacked Andy with a scissor."

Last edited:
imo this isn't because Chads are nicer than non-Chads as some users itt think. It's because Chads probably wouldn't be in the same social circles as people like us so they wouldn't get as many chances to bully us.

I can relate, I've only gotten looks of sympathy (And disgust, although they try to hide it more than the women do) from Chads. Most Chads that I've had a conversation with seem to be genuinely kind people. And why wouldn't they be? If life treats you right, of course you'd be a happier person. This is what Cucktears and people like them will never be able to understand. Bitter people like us are only bitter because of our previous life experiences. If we were all Chads, we would be much happier people because we would have more reasons to be happy.

Nah, I had plenty of bullies who were at the top of the food chain, personally. A lot of less than chads, too, but I certainly don't buy into the popular meme that all chads are nice guys.

I can relate, I've only gotten looks of sympathy (And disgust, although they try to hide it more than the women do) from Chads. Most Chads that I've had a conversation with seem to be genuinely kind people. And why wouldn't they be? If life treats you right, of course you'd be a happier person. This is what Cucktears and people like them will never be able to understand. Bitter people like us are only bitter because of our previous life experiences. If we were all Chads, we would be much happier people because we would have more reasons to be happy.
Plus a lot of chads will confide with incels about insecurities or do nerd shit with you because they know you won't judge them for it. Has happened to me a lot actually.

why all the incels were bullied ?I am the most fragile and fearful white person on earth and I've never been bullied of my life.
What have you done to become bullied

Exactly the same.
The Chads I knew were always friendly and wanted to help me.
same, thats why even though i get abuse for it on here I wont hate on chad

True Chads are oftentimes not really bullies. The real chad football players at my HS were more like happy-go-lucky types. Why would they feel the need to bully ppl when they get pussy and are high status. I had a bully who was a massive fat white trash type (lol) and also another was a wigger loser with missing teeth.

imo this isn't because Chads are nicer than non-Chads as some users itt think. It's because Chads probably wouldn't be in the same social circles as people like us so they wouldn't get as many chances to bully us.

When I was 18 I was friends with a gigachad at school. ALL the Stacies were lining up to be fucked by him. They walked right past me as if I was invisible and talked to my gigachad friend. This is one of the main reasons why I am fucked up in the head today.

same for me mostly thugcels took advantage of me :(

why all the incels were bullied ?I am the most fragile and fearful white person on earth and I've never been bullied of my life.
are you a /bigguy/?

They were either ugly or average-looking guys on the margins or females who simply despised the fact that they had to deal with me. I don’t doubt that Chad bullies exist but it never happened with me. Anyone else like me?

Not sure if this counts as bullying, but having females who make it patently obvious that they don't want to talk to you/ go out of their way to not include you in conversation while talking to the other guys is something I've encountered. It has a bit of a punch to the self esteem. I don't think it's Chads so much, they are pretty chill. Femoids are brutal by nature, and other average-guy bullies are usually just salty about the 80/20 rule.

Stop the chad worship.

“Dude chads love incels and are respectful and shieet! Normies are only to blame!”

I refused to talk in school and looked older than I was so people thought I was retarded.