Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non-white women can never compete with European beauty

B

bcroger

Major
Non-white women can never compete with white, female beauty. Thats why the Jews are so jealous and are trying to destroy the white race.

Even the best looking Asian women are actually less attractive than a non-fat , pig, white college female. Most latina women max out at an 8/10,are short and even then 80%+ of hispanic American and Mexican women are overweight or obese so most are fat pigs.

Miss. China 2024

Miss. Mexico 2024

Miss. Kenya 2024

Average white, college girls

An average young, white lady can easily compete against the best looking women from China and Mexico and beats the best looking black lady

Another reason for why the Jews are jealous of whites is because of white innovation. We pretty much invented everything.

i will choose the ricefoid

i will choose the ricefoid
You are looking at the worlds most attractive rice foid and even then most men would take an average white college girl.

based. I can smell the incoming simps for ethnic whores

There's a reason why every ethnic roastie has dead pale makeup on

Another reason for why the Jews are jealous of whites is because of white innovation. We pretty much invented everything.
and now they want to get rid of it all and say a nigger or a foid invented it, i wish more white people would wake up

I disagree. I feel more inclinated to find black woman more attractive; Maybe most people think other races are not attractive because they put white people as the standard.

Non-white women can never compete with white, female beauty. Thats why the Jews are so jealous and are trying to destroy the white race.

Even the best looking Asian women are actually less attractive than a non-fat , pig, white college female. Most latina women max out at an 8/10,are short and even then 80%+ of hispanic American and Mexican women are overweight or obese so most are fat pigs.

Miss. China 2024

Miss. Mexico 2024

Miss. Kenya 2024

Average white, college girls

An average young, white lady can easily compete against the best looking women from China and Mexico and beats the best looking black lady
Its nothing,but natashakas,oksankas and karens' bullshit to use us as they want. white woman is nothing but synonym of degenerate bitch

Miss Kenya is a 4.

Here is Miss. Israel 2024. No wonder why kikes are so jealous of us and are trying to bring in as many non-whites as possible to Europe and the USA

(Not actually miss. Israel, but she looks similar to the average Jewish woman)

Last edited:
I like light brown skinned girls. They might be my second favourite after pale white girls.

I like every race of foid

Deep down, they know that themselves. That's why they secretly whitemaxxx to look prettier. (Skin lightening, makeup to look whiter, dye their hair blonde).

At least Asian foids are wise enough to marry white so their kids look whiter and actually have a dad in their lives

Deep down, they know that themselves. That's why they secretly whitemaxxx to look prettier. (Skin lightening, makeup to look whiter, dye their hair blonde).

At least Asian foids are wise enough to marry white so their kids look whiter and actually have a dad in their lives
true.

Fuck all those simps who keep simping for hispanic (80% of latina American and Mexican women are overweight or obese btw) and Asian women.

Cope, the rice one is easily the most attractive, if you posted a white stacy maybe this would make sense.

one wet wipe for miss mexico and its over

It's not so much that they are jealous it's just they see you as a host to take advantage of and because of the history of persecution and the alleged Holocaust they are deeply afraid of European solidarity and white racial Consciousness to the point where they want to stamp out any healthy element coming out of people of European descent and any other race they really have evolved into a cult of the chosen so the Jew is less of a race and more of a genetic criminal Mafia that seeks to control the world and its wealth

Miss don't represent the most good looking females.