Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Non-vaxxed incels will be the considered as the lowest of the low and dangerous...

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
while vaxxed incels will be accepted a lil bit more in this evil soyciety cause they obeyed the elite like good, brainwashed sheeps.

I never leave my house so i dont care, also I liked your old pfp

meh. They will stop with the whole thing by the summer 2022. As soon as the media stops talking about it, the "virus" will be gone

if you are a low psl cracker who cares about not submitting to jews it is over for u

meh. They will stop with the whole thing by the summer 2022. As soon as the media stops talking about it, the "virus" will be gone
but youll only be able to enter the gym, cinemas etc. or travel when youre vaxxed no matter if the "virus" is gone or not.

but youll only be able to enter the gym, cinemas etc. or travel when youre vaxxed no matter if the "virus" is gone or not.
if you're an incel why would you care about going to those places?

As soon as the media stops talking about it, the "virus" will be gone

This is one way to gauge normie behavior in advance, yes.

They will stop with the whole thing by the summer 2022.

Advertising contracts have been taken out (in the UK) which run through 2025. If we're just using these as a metric, there are another 3 or so years of hysteria to endure yet.

Feels good to be considered dangerous, I would never hurt a fly in actual reality though

i dont get it. everyone took the vaccine why hasnt the virus gone already

i needed to get the shot, so i'm not having to deal with this problem (i may have to deal with vaxx related problems in the future tho)

It's time to darktriadmax. :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Advertising contracts have been taken out (in the UK) which run through 2025. If we're just using these as a metric, there are another 3 or so years of hysteria to endure yet.
damn, do you have source for this

I am digging for it now. Unfortunately I am not researchmaxxing so I haven't saved links but the information was discussed by corbettreport.com some time around Fall 2020, and later subsequently Richie(Bitchie)FromBoston.

Western civilization isn't going to survive its own ambitions of an economic reset or World Economic Forum's build back better bullshit malarkey because western elites are full of idiotic out of touch geriatric dumbasses with their equally stupid offspring that can't see beyond their shit laced fucking adult depends, so really I'm not losing any sleep over anything here. :feelsjuice:

tbh this is the 2021, george owell talked bout.

Truth, they will claim the virus has been beaten around Joe's second term. Joe will claim it as a victory and use it to win re election.

Truth, they will claim the virus has been beaten around Joe's second term. Joe will claim it as a victory and use it to win re election.
wonder when americans will stop voting for braindead 70+ year old boomers

Cope.

As stated, there are contracts for advertisements going all the way to 2025.

Furthermore, World Economic Forum. Agenda 2030.

Ya when the next fear story is ready to go.. they can see looks like the virus is clearing up and then after 2 weeks of not talking about it no one will remember it.

See how terrorism magically disappeared in 2019.

Incorrect, they went all-in for this massive coordinated psyop, global economic reset, and push for western-style hegemonic totalitarianism out of total desperation, there is no way for them to stop currently as this is a take over the entire world or achieve nothing at all campaign venture, there is no way for them to put the genie back into the bottle again that doesn't involve them losing all power they've accumulated over several decades. This is the global end game that will either involve their total conquest of power in victory or their forced removal, there are no other virtual possibilities. There is no stopping this train and nobody is going to get off this ride. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Incorrect, they went all-in for this massive coordinated psyop, global economic reset, and push for western-style hegemonic totalitarianism out of total desperation, there is no way for them to stop currently as this is a take over the entire world or achieve nothing at all campaign venture, there is no way for them to put the genie back into the bottle again that doesn't involve them losing all power they've accumulated over several decades. This is the global end game that will either involve their total conquest of power in victory or their forced removal, there are no other virtual possibilities. There is no stopping this train and nobody is going to get off this ride. :feelsjuice:
Best comment imo :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back