Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non-Sexual Massage

B

bigphil

Greycel
I read some of you guys are turned off at the idea of fucking hookers because you're looking for something more than just sex, and while I can't speak to that as I've never been with a hooker (I am planning to go to Thailand soon though), I do get regular non-sexual massages and I would recommend it for you guys who want a more intimate experience because although it is non-sexual, it is a very intimate experience to have a girl massaging and pampering you. Warning, you will want to fuck her by the end and sometimes I even feel in love with them because they are so sweet (they are all thai women who come to australia recently to work, so no bitchy like aussie girls or they at least very good at deception but i don't care so much).

Benefits of it is it leaves you feeling relaxed and relieves tension which is also good if you cope by lifting weights like I do, and it is heaps cheaper than an actual hooker because there is no sex involved yet it is very intimate, VERY intimate. I pay $65 for a 1 hr massage, and the girl is so sweet and nice for the whole hour.

Food for thought anyway, what do you guys think?

But are they disgusted when they do it? I feel like it would just be awkward.

I don't know, the rooms are dark and you're face down, so they don't spend much time face to face. I can explain what they do if you like, might be triggering for some though and seeing I'm only new to the forum I don't wanna get banned for upsetting people.

I don't know, the rooms are dark and you're face down, so they don't spend much time face to face. I can explain what they do if you like, might be triggering for some though and seeing I'm only new to the forum I don't wanna get banned for upsetting people.
You would only get banned if you had sex without paying for it.

OK, well.

The place I go, you make an appointment (they take walk ins but I don't wanna sit in reception and look awkward so I book in advance). The receptionist then takes me to a dark room and tells you to take your clothes off and lay on the massage table. I leave my underwear on though because I'm not sure if they mean fully naked or not, and I'm shy so I wouldn't presume to just strip off. Anyway, the lights are turned down, they put on some soft relaxing music and turn the heater on, then the massage lady comes in and usually makes some small talk while starting to massage you (no oil yet).

Then they start using massage oil and do a deeper massage, and they get on top of you and use their knees and elbows to massage into your legs, these girls will put their hands right next to your balls and ass to massage that area, but I love it most when they climb on top of me because they are such light weights, they dig their hands into your shoulders and it's just bliss, they massage every part of your body.

For the really ugly guys, you are face down the majority of the time so maybe that can help put you at ease, some of the girls make small talk, some not as much, I usually just lie and tell them I'm a tradie (not gonna tell em im a neet), and they start asking probing questions like where do you live and do you play sports, I usually just give bullshit answers, I talk to them a bit too about where they are from.

Then they get hot towels and use that to wipe the oil off and do some weird scalp massages with their hands over your head and temples, it's bliss. Then the hour is up and I go home and do my own thing if you get my drift.

Careful though, it can be very intoxicating. The more I read about thai women, the more I think they are the masters of deception, make you feel like the only man in the world yet will fucking destroy you financially if they get teh opportunity to do so (this is what archieluxury on youtube says anyway). If you can accept it for what it is, maybe some of you will get something out of it, I have to becareful because i just fall in love with them and think about them all week until I go again, I'd go every day but I don't wanna look like a creep and it would look suss that I come for a massage every day despite claiming to be a tradie and having a job lol.

Still, it's a fucking thrill when they are almost shoving their crotch in your face to massage certain areas.

Oh, forgot to add, don't go to one ran by white women or that looks super good, go to the ones that foreigners (asian women) are running and they have the thai theme going on, I bet you $1000 any ran by white women would give you a half ass massage if they thought they could get away with it while taking your money.

I'm too high inhib to even fuck hookers. It's over.

Yeah, me too, so I never tried, but that's why I'm gonna go to Thailand and try to fuck some there. Plus these whores in Australia want top $$$ for next to no time, and I hate white western women, uppity fucking sluts,fucked if I am gonna pay for an hour of their time just to fuck them.