Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Non-NTs are the only ones that are truly mentally different from normies

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
A lot of people here shit on normies for their personalities, but the only reason we're different is because they ostracized us for being repulsive, so we were forced to become the opposite of what they are so that we wouldn't upset them and make them leave us alone. If it weren't for our looks, normies would've accepted us and we would've imitated their personalities and end up thinking and acting the same way they do. Actual non-NTs on the other hand are literally wired differently so they would still think and act differently from normies regardless of how they look.

Yup im actually diagnosed non NT and this is very true however having good looks would’ve helped ofc. But I still would’ve had my issues

True. Denying the NTpill on here should be a bannable offense.

Yeah agree Im not too ugly but normies don't accept me because I'm an aspie (non-NT)

I'm beyond human therefore they should accept me already. Muh biology

I'm Non-NT in several ways so it was always over.

A lot of people here shit on normies for their personalities, but the only reason we're different is because they ostracized us for being repulsive, so we were forced to become the opposite of what they are so that we wouldn't upset them and make them leave us alone. If it weren't for our looks, normies would've accepted us and we would've imitated their personalities and end up thinking and acting the same way they do. Actual non-NTs on the other hand are literally wired differently so they would still think and act differently from normies regardless of how they look.
Yes. Me for example. I have very abstract morality that’s why i despise and see as inferior animals those who say “you don’t do that just because you can’t te heeeee” No you faggot. Some things are inherently long term, idealistically wrong so i wouldn’t do that even if i could.

Foids and normies fucking really struggle getting this. I loathe them. They should fucking work to finance higher awareness beings like us. Like fucking pajeets caste system commands

Yeah it sucks thinking and acting different from everybody else. Even if I was NT I would still be incel due to looks but being born non NT fucked me over in everything else.

It doesn't matter because non NTs are retarded in other ways that hinders them completely