Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

non nt trait u dont enjoy watching or playing

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
sports at all. it bores you.

I can't play sports because no social skills for teamwork + shit endurance.

I was always bad at sports every time I played kids yelled at me for being bad

I was always bad at sports every time I played kids yelled at me for being bad
:feelsbadman:

trucel trait tho

i always got picked last at PE cladd

Yes, I couldn't make friends in jr high school because people didn't like me for being basically physically diabled. Clumsiness and lack of coordination should be disabilities. I remember trying to get into watching sports to become more NT and being able to talk a lot like normies, it was a boring waste of time.

Sports are for chads and thugmaxxed niggers.

I have rage disorder so I beat niggers in the noggin playing sports. Got away with multiple assault that way. Now I am slow moving and fat flabby lazy living on NEETbux since 2009.

Yes, I couldn't make friends in jr high school because people didn't like me for being basically physically diabled. Clumsiness and lack of coordination should be disabilities. I remember trying to get into watching sports to become more NT and being able to talk a lot like normies, it was a boring waste of time.