Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Non NT trait: permanently ghosted by the few contacts you have

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
nobody knows me anymore, for like 10 years.

My contacts are my aunt, my father (who lost his phone), some job agency that I no longer work for, grand mother, social worker and the apartment building office I live in

My contacts are my aunt, my father (who lost his phone), some job agency that I no longer work for, grand mother, social worker and the apartment building office I live in
:feelsrope:

Always been the case. I think it's partly my fault for never warming up to anyone.

Don't matter how inactive you were, they still don't care

i made some online friends and they all ghosted me

Screenshot 20240417 190300 Messages

same
because i am too high inhib to initiate a conversation

When people forget about you is also when you can do the most illegal shit with out people thinking you did it if you do it right.

they evaluate everyone, very harshly, and decide whether to interact further or not.
you know for sure if someone made a first move (happened to me with my cousin) and then they started ignoring you soon after.
normies have no answer to this.

they evaluate everyone, very harshly, and decide whether to interact further or not.
you know for sure if someone made a first move (happened to me with my cousin) and then they started ignoring you soon after.
normies have no answer to this.
Facts. I wish they were just honest.