Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

non NT/mentalcel matters alot

@based_meme @iamsubhuman
At this point I'm convinced somebody is raiding / trolling the forum making these fakecel brag threads
Yeah, it's a troll. It reads like a fakecel caricature. It's probably Moeggels on an alt tbh doing what the does best: stirring shit up.

another day another fakecel

Screenshot 21
based

There was another guy a few days back who claimed to be 6'3 with an 8/10 face, but he only got a 30% warning. Why did this guy get a permaban when he has slightly worse stats?

There was another guy a few days back who claimed to be 6'3 with an 8/10 face, but he only got a 30% warning. Why did this guy get a permaban when he has slightly worse stats?
The other GrAYass got banned for being 13. This GrAYass got banned for trolling. It is April 1, remember.

@To koniec can relate to this
i understand that you felt jealous so you needed to doxxx me

while at same time obvious ethnic fakecels like @Saint Cho run free

or even more obvious examples like @JayGoptri

NT is the most important

The other GrAYass got banned for being 13.
he's not 13
he's actually an alt of another user and a lookmaxx.org user who got banned here for making a thread about fucking troons. even in his older account @AspiringMogger he always talked about how his looks being good but he's "non-NT "
he just then made a second account @aspiringnormie .
pretty obvious name change just after he got banned in his first account

the truth is that truecels truly are rare here, there was one guy which i don't remember that showed his face and it was clearly ugly and many bullied him for it

I don't think he deserved to be banned honestly long as he's khhv. NT > everything.

and his boyfriend too
Stop this harassment!
the truth is that truecels truly are rare here, there was one guy which i don't remember that showed his face and it was clearly ugly and many bullied him for it
You don't know it but you are going against everything good you think you stand for by making these sorts of comments and threads !!!

@K9Otaku - best example of purity cult ruining the forum instead of engaging in fruitful discussion^

Last edited:
Stop this harassment!

You don't know it but you are going against everything good you think you stand for by making these sorts of comments and threads !!!

@K9Otaku - best example of purity cult ruining the forum instead of engaging in fruitful discussion^
sure, sure you need just wait for another generation graycels to join your sex cult

sure, sure you need just wait for another generation graycels to join your sex cult
No. You are being a self entitled asshole thinking that you know shit but you know nothing. That's been debunked. And you have no idea who is neurotypical or ugly or not. You don't know me and if you don't stop we will harass you also non-stop. Mind your own business and post properly. Otherwise I don't have an issue with you. Remember you PM'd me to apologise last time, don't start up your bullshit engine again !

No. You are being a self entitled asshole thinking that you know shit but you know nothing. That's been debunked. And you have no idea who is neurotypical or ugly or not. You don't know me and if you don't stop we will harass you also non-stop. Mind your own business and post properly. Otherwise I don't have an issue with you. Remember you PM'd me to apologise last time, don't start up your bullshit engine again !
i know little and please fuck off with your rhetoric,but still reading whole thread about you and talking about you in private conversations i slowly realize there reasons' for at least being suspicious of you

i know little.
Exactly
and please fuck off with your rhetoric,but still reading whole thread about you and talking about you in private conversations i slowly realize there reasons' for at least being suspicious of you
I don't really care what you are suspicious of. You are not the least bit competent to make that determination. Just it go. And no I will use my rhetoric.

he's not 13
he's actually an alt of another user and a lookmaxx.org user who got banned here for making a thread about fucking troons. even in his older account @AspiringMogger he always talked about how his looks being good but he's "non-NT "
he just then made a second account @aspiringnormie .
pretty obvious name change just after he got banned in his first account
I see. Good riddance, regardless.