Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Non-NT Incel trait: you feel a lot of guilt

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I took creepshots of a foid from my class in 10th grade (so somewhere around 4 years ago) jacked off to the pics and then deleted them out of guilt. Felt like a horrible person. It may sound cucked but feeling a lot of guilt is usually associated with being non-NT.

Normies do awful things and don't care even forget about them. I've seen normies bullying disabled girl who used to study in my school. They were literally screaming at her calling her things like crazy, autistic, worthless.

I also feel guilt when I am being toxic occasionally to members here. I think it either has to do with a mental illness or it's just that I know how it feels like being bullied and relate to the person.

Also I try to be as ruthless as possible at times but inevitably the guilt consumes me and I have no control over it does anyone else struggle with this ?

@ElTruecel

The ones feeling the guilt should be my parents who bore subhuman offspring

Also jacking off to bulgayrian foids :feelspuke:

I don't really feel guilt only resentment.

I've seen normies bullying disabled girl who used to study in my school. They were literally screaming at her calling her things like crazy, autistic, worthless.
She was a foid so I have no empathy for her.

The world is cruel

I feel guilt a lot all the time. I've tried to be as nice as possible to people, even online, but people trick me a lot because of it

normies have done so much shit to me but I still feel bad when something happens to them I'm such a pussy

She was a foid so I have no empathy for her.
no one deserves such punishment though. Disabled people especially people whose brain is the most affected act similar to animals - on instincts. They don't know any better. 100% more innocent than normies who do shit aware of the consequences.

I also feel guilt when I am being toxic occasionally to members here.
I don't know why but I feel bad insulting people on the internet.
I still feel alot of guilt for the few times I've insulted people in real life even when they deserved it.
I'm not trying to sound like a saint or a good person because most normies or chads don't feel guilt.
The people who bullyed me in school probably don't care, forgotten or are actually still happy at the times they hurt me.
Guilt and kindness are weakness', not virtues.

no one deserves such punishment though. Disabled people especially people whose brain is the most affected act similar to animals - on instincts. They don't know any better. 100% more innocent than normies who do shit aware of the consequences.

I don't know why but I feel bad insulting people on the internet.
I still feel alot of guilt for the few times I've insulted people in real life even when they deserved it.
I'm not trying to sound like a saint or a good person because most normies or chads don't feel guilt.
The people who bullyed me in school probably don't care, forgotten or are actually still happy at the times they hurt me.
Guilt and kindness are weakness', not virtues.
i sometimes feel bad over insulting people in video games. Felt guilty over not doing certain things that would make someone I care for happy when I could have done it. Definitely an OCD trait imo. @XtremeMax

i just stopped giving a fuck about what i do and the guilt goes away

You are naturally altruistic and that’s also my case. Not only are we non NT but we have the genetics to make us too pushover like.

This reminds me I’ll make a thread regarding smth like this in a few hours

i sometimes feel bad over insulting people in video games. Felt guilty over not doing certain things that would make someone I care for happy when I could have done it. Definitely an OCD trait imo. @XtremeMax
I don't insult people online bcause I feel bad

I don't really feel guilt only resentment.
Good. The fact I feel too much guilt is bad and a beta buxxer trait even though I’ll never beta buxx though.

Felt guilty over not doing certain things that would make someone I care for happy when I could have done it.
The only people I don't feel bad for are bums and beggers. Zero Sympathy. I still feel some sympathy for chads and foids but I' finding it harder each day to feel sorry for them when they are down on their look.
I'm tired of being the "bigger man". Theres no such thing.

You are naturally altruistic and that’s also my case. Not only are we non NT but we have the genetics to make us too pushover like.

This reminds me I’ll make a thread regarding smth like this in a few hours
yeah man its fucking brutal ive been treat like garbage yet i feel like i am the bad person. Do you have any ideas why is that ? Definitely has to do with a mental illness imo like OCD.

yeah man its fucking brutal ive been treat like garbage yet i feel like i am the bad person. Do you have any ideas why is that ? Definitely has to do with a mental illness imo like OCD.
Genetics + being non NT basically

I took creepshots of a foid from my class in 10th grade (so somewhere around 4 years ago) jacked off to the pics and then deleted them out of guilt. Felt like a horrible person.
Can't relate:forcedsmile:

I don't insult people online bcause I feel bad
OCD guilt occurs when someone with OCD experiences an intrusive thought discordant with their own moral code. OCD guilt is obsessive and extreme, often triggering episodes of shame.

OCD guilt occurs when someone with OCD experiences an intrusive thought discordant with their own moral code. OCD guilt is obsessive and extreme, often triggering episodes of shame.
I can't cope with this anymore

i feel guilt for my autistic traits a lot when iam in public

I think it's connected to power or weakness of nervous system.
Those who have strong nervous system can abuse others without feeling much guilt.

I thought it's an NT trait though.

Normies do awful things and don't care even forget about them. I've seen normies bullying disabled girl who used to study in my school. They were literally screaming at her calling her things like crazy, autistic, worthless.
They have traits from the dark triad to a degree. The more darktriadmaxxed you are, the less you are NT actually.
Normies are scumbags mostly. They're no good people.