Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Non-nt chad vs ultra nt normie

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★
Who gets more pussy? Both white and 6’0

Non-NT Chad, but his SMV is capped at a Chadlite's level. He effectively goes from an 8+ to a 7. But he still has far more options than the average normie.

Last edited:
What is "ultra NT"? Does that mean he is super suave and charismatic?

If so, I could see the "ultra NT normie" doing really well with women, but it would depend on his handsomeness.

Depends on how neurodivergent he is. A schizophrenic Chad would face a lot more problems than a neurotypical Brad. If by neurodivergent you mean autistic, then it also depends on his level of autism. A moderately autistic Chad gets more attention and sex from women than a neurotypical Brad, for sure.

What is "ultra NT"? Does that mean he is super suave and charismatic?

If so, I could see the "ultra NT normie" doing really well with women, but it would depend on his handsomeness.
Depends on how neurodivergent he is. A schizophrenic Chad would face a lot more problems than a neurotypical Brad. If by neurodivergent you mean autistic, then it also depends on his level of autism. A moderately autistic Chad gets more attention and sex from women than a neurotypical Brad, for sure.

by ultra nt i meant extroverted great social skills low inhib etc

By non nt i meant functional autistic or anxious or just weird, any non normal behavior. I didnt mean heavy ilness like schizophrenia

Non-NT chad. As Tinder experiments have shown a chad can literally admit to being a child molestor on dating apps and girls wll still want to fuck him. I am pretty sure an autistic chad would slay. Without OLD = harder to say. Autistic chad would defo need to leave the house at that point, which could well tip the scale in the NT normie's favor.

Non-NT chad. As Tinder experiments have shown a chad can literally admit to being a child molestor on dating apps and girls wll still want to fuck him. I am pretty sure an autistic chad would slay. Without OLD = harder to say. Autistic chad would defo need to leave the house at that point, which could well tip the scale in the NT normie's favor.
Matching on Tinder is one thing, meeting up and doing the deet is another story

Matching on Tinder is one thing, meeting up and doing the deet is another story
"Bitch fuck now, 123 x street, be there in 1 hour"

^ I am pretty sure even an autist can muster that pickup line. For doing the deet unless autism comes with erectile dysfunction I don't see the issue.

"I am severely autistic. Please come over and suck my dick. My address is X"

^ Copy and paste. Won't be as high a % success rate but will still work well. Many foids want to fix a "broken chad"
"Motherly instincts*

NT of course. Autism is a death sentence.

Normie. ND men can make the smallest slip up in conversation and its enough to make a foids pussy immediately dry up.

Non NT chad isn’t even a thing the only example is that mentally retarded Sean o ory guy who legit is retarded

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A?si=WxoemZ0z5YIe7CUN

If you are as autistic as him then women will get the ick and leave his place

"I am severely autistic. Please come over and suck my dick. My address is X"

^ Copy and paste. Won't be as high a % success rate but will still work well. Many foids want to fix a "broken chad"
He’s retarded lmfao he can’t fucking type and doesnt understand what his dick is supposed to do. Anyways non NT is death sentence in life which matters more than just muhh foids

Non NT chad is extremely rare.

Nah, these bitches date people with clear mental health problems, if you’re good looking you could be mentally retarded they’d still fuck you, Mental Problems literally has zero effect on if Women sleep with you looks above all.

He’s retarded lmfao he can’t fucking type and doesnt understand what his dick is supposed to do.
I mean... if he's that retarded is he even classable as an incel?

I've seen untra nt normie betabuxxers but even aspie rotter chads have been in multiple relationships at the very least while only having looks and height.

Non NT chad isn’t even a thing the only example is that mentally retarded Sean o ory guy who legit is retarded
I think you're too hung up on what constitutes as a chad, for .is and 95% of foids, it's some 6'3 htn/chadlite with a good eye area, he'll stand out amongst most normies. I've been in multiple aspie related friend groups and all of the normie tallfags have been in relationships since 7th grade despite being complete aspies.

Chad always wins.

I think you're too hung up on what constitutes as a chad, for .is and 95% of foids, it's some 6'3 htn/chadlite with a good eye area, he'll stand out amongst most normies. I've been in multiple aspie related friend groups and all of the normie tallfags have been in relationships since 7th grade despite being complete aspies.
Well to .is anyone MTN or above is a chad
Lol

The answer is obvious, the chad will get more pussy, i don't know why so many of you retards think that muhh poor chad will suffer because of his autwismm, just because you are autistic and struggle with getting laid that doesn't mean your experience will apply to him, the normie on the other hand has to overcompensate to even get a crumb of pussy, if looks didn't matter why does he have to do any of this in the first place?

Last edited: