Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious non NT and bullying

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Is it possible to being autistic or non NT and NOT being bullied in school ?
Not talking about spergs with 6'7 height but average and below average looking guys with aspergers, high functionality autism and with average and below average heights.
Honestly as inkwel with asperger i was not bullied within classes 1-4 of elementary cause most likely only reason was my mother working as teacher in this school so bullying kid which could complain about this to his mother was not smart move.
But after 4 class i changed city and in 5 6 class life was nightmare for me.
6 years of school ( 3 middle school and 3 of high school ).
Middle school was bit better but still pretty tormentous. After 3 class half of class moved to other high schools and all people who stayed were quiet and didn't bullied anyone.

if you're non nt ur definetly going to get mocked, being called a retard or whatever,or just being laughed at. Especially in school

I really don't fucking know, if I'm going to be honest.
All the non-nt students from my school got bullied relentlessly.
I'd assume that there would be exceptions, but not a lot probably exist.

you get bullied for shitty genes, whether that's autism or ugliness is situational

if you're non nt ur definetly going to get mocked, being called a retard or whatever,or just being laughed at. Especially in school

Non-NT males are definitely targeted for bullying and harassment in school and ostracization in college.

Non-NT is something normies instinctively pick up on based on how you hold your mouth, how comfortable you seem to be making eye contact, how rigid or loose your posture is, whether you speak out of turn a lot and have a tendency to interrupt people, and other things like whether you are not able to easily catch a baseball or basketball in gym class.

of course you'll always get bullied for the autistic shit you do

Non-NT males are definitely targeted for bullying and harassment in school and ostracization in college.

Non-NT is something normies instinctively pick up on based on how you hold your mouth, how comfortable you seem to be making eye contact, how rigid or loose your posture is, whether you speak out of turn a lot and have a tendency to interrupt people, and other things like whether you are not able to easily catch a baseball or basketball in gym class.
ye most ugly incel even if non autistic are non nt due to social isolation

Maybe heaving a great frame or good looks will scare/discourage other people from bullying? Might be possible that way.
If it is relevant I am not autistic AFAIK(not sure if being diagnosed with a personality disorder counts as NT or not though) and got bullied in primary + middle school.

If you're very gl, maybe.

I have autism I wasn’t bullied too much, just a little like most people