Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Non Muzzies are Privileged Compared to Muzzies

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Non muzzies can easily leave their religion while if you’re a muzzie, you family will shame you and always nag you to pray 24/7 in the best cases, they can easily get access to better copes like drinking, gambling and smoking, which is why you see most muzzies look as fat as me due to intense food coping, they are allowed to go out and talk to girls to possibly JBmaxx or JBF while muzzies have zero foids come to their house and they don’t have a reputation of being low IQ inbred violent shitskins! You only ever see nigs converting to Islam.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://imgur.com/a/E86Pctj

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel

i thought you was indian

Non muzzies can easily leave their religion while if you’re a muzzie, you family will shame you and always nag you to pray 24/7 in the best cases, they can easily get access to better copes like drinking, gambling and smoking, which is why you see most muzzies look as fat as me due to intense food coping, they are allowed to go out and talk to girls to possibly JBmaxx or JBF while muzzies have zero foids come to their house and they don’t have a reputation of being low IQ inbred violent shitskins! You only ever see nigs converting to Islam.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://imgur.com/a/E86Pctj

Why do only nigs convert and not white men?

-my parents dont nag me to pray
-i smoke
-i drink
-im allowed to go out and talk to girls
-im even allowed to date

-my parents dont nag me to pray
-i smoke
-i drink
-im allowed to go out and talk to girls
-im even allowed to date
Fucking luckyfag.

u live in the west dude just do what u want
ur parents cant tell u shit
OP has no leverage over them if they kick him out. I got fucked by mine similarly to him. Couldn't party/NT Maxx ever. And father in my case constantly verbally abused me till I had my own money and started telling him to fuck off.

OP has no leverage over them if they kick him out. I got fucked by mine similarly to him. Couldn't party/NT Maxx ever. And father in my case constantly verbally abused me till I had my own money and started telling him to fuck off.
no offense but if u cant stand out to ur parents u will be treated like a bitch by everyone else

no offense but if u cant stand out to ur parents u will be treated like a bitch by everyone else
true but manlet curries with no money no friends can't do this much. You need leverage(money) and innate confidence(height/frame). A manlet curry lacks both. He can eventually gain the former but the latter is never possible. It is also why I work remotely. Avoid mogging and humiliation that comes with that.