Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Non-failed normrats and foids are so fucking pathetic (quarantine anxiety)

Fliptard

Fliptard

Greycel
School got cancelled cuz shit government and these guys are already breaking down and starving themselves over not being able to get out or fuck around in a “normal” world.

Saw some videos of women going crazy on apps (didn’t watch on actual site, saw em’ on blackpilled YT channels) and my leech normrat acquaintances getting needier and needier by the day.

They finally got broken enough to finally shut up or finally got sick of my lisp and nasally voice due to the Rona showing their true colors. :feelskek:

Life is good.

normfucks literally break down when they live our lives for a couple of weeks jfl

Foids require a constant line of dicks to not go insane

Seeing normies complain about how annoying it is for them to have to socially isolate is pretty funny ngl.

I hope this drags on for a bit.

welcome to my life for the past 10 yrs every day fuckers

School got cancelled cuz shit government and these guys are already breaking down and starving themselves over not being able to get out or fuck around in a “normal” world.

Saw some videos of women going crazy on apps (didn’t watch on actual site, saw em’ on blackpilled YT channels) and my leech normrat acquaintances getting needier and needier by the day.

They finally got broken enough to finally shut up or finally got sick of my lisp and nasally voice due to the Rona showing their true colors. :feelskek:

Life is good.
Tell them to get a hobby and be happy on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back