Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

non-chad talking to strangers = pedo / creeper / serial killer

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
We're at this level now. Men can't talk to anyone without first being granted permission. If you do, be prepared for the consequences.

Merely being in the same area as women is considered a privileged. Maybe if you're lucky, she won't call the police on you or tell a whiteknight you make her feel unsafe.

347e9l9dzd631.png

Last edited:
Agreed, yet normies and foids will tell us "just go outside and socialize bro." JFL.

shame what this world has turned into tbh

This is why you should say, "pardon me." Before saying anything.

Just don't talk to women.

I would honestly avoid women at this point, fuck plebbitors and their bluepill bullshit.

I've probably made 100 approaches by now, and not a single foid has ever shown any interest
Do you still approach? Does it take courage or is it easy for you to open a conversation to female strangers

The guy has a well developed maxilla at least. Sucks that he's probably a manlet and also asian with no chin though. Mogs me to death.

The guy has a well developed maxilla at least. Sucks that he's probably a manlet and also asian with no chin though. Mogs me to death.

no bro

bug eyes = shitty maxilla

whites have the best mexillas indicated by eyes so deep in their heads

asians have the worst

no bro

bug eyes = shitty maxilla

whites have the best mexillas indicated by eyes so deep in their heads

asians have the worst
No, bug eyes do not=shitty maxilla. Gigantic bird nose means shitty maxilla. A good eye area means good orbital rims.
cheekline.png

And if you don’t, you’re a shut in loser.

No, bug eyes do not=shitty maxilla. Gigantic bird nose means shitty maxilla. A good eye area means good orbital rims.
cheekline.png

dorsal hump just means the maxilla is recessed in that area relative to the rest of the maxilla

bug eyes = the entire thing is underdeveloped and shitty, only extending slightly past your eyes

ethnics have shit maxillas meaning bug eyes and flat faces

does this guy have a shit maxilla since his nose has a hump?
835d0e3989a3f639747005c3af5b91bb.jpg

does this guy have a better maxilla than opry because he has no hump ?
347e9l9dzd631.png

dorsal hump just means the maxilla is recessed in that area relative to the rest of the maxilla

bug eyes = the entire thing is underdeveloped and shitty, only extending slightly past your eyes

ethnics have shit maxillas meaning bug eyes and flat faces

does this guy have a shit maxilla since his nose has a hump?
835d0e3989a3f639747005c3af5b91bb.jpg

does this guy have a better maxilla than opry because he has no hump ?
347e9l9dzd631.png
Yes, the asian has a better maxilla than opry. Not all ethnics have shitty maxillas. Look at blacks. They're more prone to having recessed chins, but good maxillas. Look at Gandy who even people say he has a big nose. His maxilla is also not very good and the asian has a better maxilla than him. The asian only has a good maxilla and everything else is trash though.
72d74f522d8418b3e2e74b3428601cf6.jpg

Look at how well developed Jordan Barrett's maxilla is.
ed624cc5b96aa808521a1fb11a96a1b8.jpg

the maxilla is not just the nasal area, that is only a tiny part of it

opry / gandy's maxilla = a ferrari with a slight dent in it (the nasal area)
the asian truecel above is like a shitty geo metro from the 80s but no dents

upturned nose in men = deformity, btw

Agreed, yet normies and foids will tell us "just go outside and socialize bro." JFL.
they want us dead/separated from society that's why they are saying that
Look at how well developed Jordan Barrett's maxilla is.
ed624cc5b96aa808521a1fb11a96a1b8.jpg
my maxilla is half of that, it's almost like someone slashed my face and removed half of the bones and then glued them back together

the maxilla is not just the nasal area, that is only a tiny part of it

opry / gandy's maxilla = a ferrari with a slight dent in it (the nasal area)
the asian truecel above is like a shitty geo metro from the 80s but no dents

upturned nose in men = deformity, btw
I know that the maxilla is the upper jaw, I'm just saying that a big nose is a big indicator of someone with a fucked maxilla.

Gandy has a completely fucked maxilla. Look at his philtrum and cheek line.
5bc7dd46234d85ea36beb979e4b2b734.jpg

Opry definitely has a better maxilla than gandy, but the asian has a shit lower third that failos his entire face. The asian has better cheek line and philtrum than Opry. If anything it's Jordan Barrett= a ferrari with a slight dent in it (upturned nose).

Yes, the asian has a better maxilla than opry. Not all ethnics have shitty maxillas. Look at blacks. They're more prone to having recessed chins, but good maxillas. Look at Gandy who even people say he has a big nose. His maxilla is also not very good and the asian has a better maxilla than him. The asian only has a good maxilla and everything else is trash though.
72d74f522d8418b3e2e74b3428601cf6.jpg
Holy fuck you are retarded

Sorry but you really don't know what you're talking about (at least for most things ITT). The maxilla is more than just the position of the upper jaw and nose.

Sorry but you really don't know what you're talking about (at least for most things ITT). The maxilla is more than just the position of the upper jaw and nose.
Maxilla is the upper jaw. What are you talking about?

r/Incelselfies is fucking retarded

We're at this level now. Men can't talk to anyone without first being granted permission. If you do, be prepared for the consequences.

Merely being in the same area as women is considered a privileged. Maybe if you're lucky, she won't call the police on you or tell a whiteknight you make her feel unsafe.

347e9l9dzd631.png
Calling @TheRealChincel @Ellsworth

sub 8 males will be charged tickets for looking at a foid

I see screenshots of faggots on reddit scared of walking behind women, scared of "being a creep". They'd rather die than to be seem as a creep by these cunts. It's over, cucks destroyed everything.

Just breathing as a sub 8 male = serial killer/rapist/pedo
Foids assume your entire existence is geared towards accessing their holes, their low IQ apelike behavior is repulsive to me

Calling @TheRealChincel @Ellsworth

Jesus, Gandy, and Hemsworth... that guy could approach 10,000 girls and a success would qualify as a “hi”.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back