Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Non-Chad? Just get a gold-digger gf who will shame your looks while thousands are watching

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
If a guy did that he would be ruined by simps and feminists, but it was a female so nothing is wrong with what she did

Perfectly okay to shame men for how they look, but if did the same with her itty bitty asian breasts he would be cancelled

Yep. And it's also a brutal skinnypill.
Framelet males are erased out of consideration if they aren't pretty boys that are attractive to females.

If she keeps that up he'll lock her outside in the cold weather like a based russian streamer.

Yep. Even fat blobs have higher SMV than people like me.
Society only arrogantly recognizes guys as being fatasses that needs to hit the gym or acceptably in shape.
Framelet, hard-gainer ectomorph males have been erased out of consideration. And women constantly shit talk such guys which contributes to normies following suit in that kind of behavior like the tools they are.

Society only arrogantly recognizes guys as being fatasses that needs to hit the gym or acceptably in shape.
Framelet, hard-gainer ectomorph males have been erased out of consideration. And women constantly shit talk such guys which contributes to normies following suit in that kind of behavior like the tools they are.
Can't disagree on anything.

he still could easily kill her if he wanted to

dumb cunt

I miss when the web wasn't mainstream.

Mogs me to another universe.. never have had a girl sitting beside me at a computer.. let alone that close, let alone with another girl on the other side.

Notice how she sighed, and he instantly panicked and said "I'm kidding"
JFL at normie relationships, I'd rather be an incel than be in that guy's situation.
And remember, 90% of relationships are like this