Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Non Blackcels how have black women treated you .

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : they Treated me with so much hatred, disdain , rage , animosity, contempt and malice all through school and now and would you say they’re privileged

Last edited:
mostly disrespect, bullying and racism

I haven't met anyone but they seem to hate south Asians from all the posts I've seen on social media.

I only had one black foid in my school year, every time I walked near her she'd burst out laughing and start whispering something to her white friend.

I rarely interacted with non white women in general

Either indifference or disgust like all women

I remember knowing this black foid when I was growing up. It's super uncommon to have black people in my area, well all until now. She was some fat annoying bitch, liked to scream a fuck ton if something didn't go her way but atleast in response she was bullied for that but still got validation from fellow inkwells. I tried talking with her because I thought I had a chance to ascend but to my surprise the bitch was completely disinterested and treated me like shit. The fact that I even approached her made her self esteem drop most likely from her responses.

Black women have treated me with disrespect more than women of my race, except an older Black woman that was friendly and kind. I always reciprocate any genuine positive interaction.

Very bad, sheboons were the foids who bullied me the worst.

To be honest I never interacted with one of them the only ones I saw worked in cleaning in a grocery store. They seem humble and willing to help,like indian/sri lankese ones.

Never interacted with one (

Title : they Treated me with so much hatred, disdain , rage , animosity, contempt and malice all through school and now and would you say they’re privileged
mixed bag

they either wanted to kill me or they treated me like a little puppy kid.

Never been treated badly by them to be honest.

Therr arent many of them in Germany, most niggers here are male

They’ve treated me like shit my whole life. Also they are all so obnoxious and loud in public, they resemble literal apes fresh from the jungle.

Rude, disrespectful, racist, etc.

Worst personalities, and half the time, you can hardly understand them.

Let me tell you ghetto sheboons are not afraid to tell you off. They'll get up right in your face and tell you off and I fuckin hate that about them.

Other races of foids have done that to me but a lot less.

It goes Black > Hot headed latina bitches > White foids (passive aggressive) > Noodlewhores (Chinese canto bitches/SEA noodlewhores can get really emotional and bitchy)

The most feminine foids I've ever come across were Korean and Japanese. The least likely to explode in emotional anger or tell you off. Thats why Korean and Japs produce so many psycho ricecels. They hold their emotions/anger the longest.

Last edited: