Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Non-black women who have an infatuation with hip hop culture is RAGE FUEL to me.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Like seriously, I find it normal if black people listen to rap music and are a part of hip hop culture, but if it's non-black people, it bothers me, and if it's specifically women (and specifically white women), it bothers me even more. Like deadass, not only do they look cringy trying to be black, they're trying to further give out that they're sluts. Hip hop culture = hookup culture.

Anyone else agree with me or is this thread low IQ?

This is not low IQ, I too am enraged by this behavior.

Like seriously, I find it normal if black people listen to rap music and are a part of hip hop culture, but if it's non-black people, it bothers me, and if it's specifically women (and specifically white women), it bothers me even more. Like deadass, not only do they look cringy trying to be black, they're trying to further give out that they're sluts. Hip hop culture = hookup culture.

This is not low IQ, I too am enraged by this behavior.
I hate when non black people say “nigga” . I’ve heard suburban preppy white kids say “nigga” like you say “bro” . Also non blacks tend to use the word more often than blacks themselves.

Bottom line , niggas be trippin.

I hate when non black people say “nigga” . I’ve heard suburban preppy white kids say “nigga” like you say “bro” . Also non blacks tend to use the word more often than blacks themselves.

Yeah it gets on my nerves but tbh free my nigga Tellem-T

It’s not a low IQ opinion tbh Hip hop culture as a whole annoys me due to the kind of people it brings about

Kinda low IQ tbh because I hate it wehn anybody likes rap music period. Ironically it shows that you are actually "expecting better" from a group of women, all women are whores, the bitches listening to country music are sucking chads cock just as much as the bitches who are listening to rap music is sucking tyrones dick, what difference does it make to bring race into it, race obsessed incels always confuse me, its like they still don't get it................ AS FAR AS YOUR RACE IS CONCERNED YOU AREN'T A PART OF THEM, YOU ARE A GENETIC DEFECT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A PART OF ANOTHER RACE.

They're stupid as shit

I want to go on a killing spree when I see these boujee ass white girls using nigger slang, copying the way we dress, and listening to trap on their shitty iphone speakers. They deserve the worst death possible. I hate how thot culture has gone mainstream

also these are the only types who fuck with ethnics so it's double ragefuel

I want to go on a killing spree when I see these boujee ass white girls using nigger slang, copying the way we dress, and listening to trap on their shitty iphone speakers. They deserve the worst death possible. I hate how thot culture has gone mainstream

Anyone who enjoys hip-hop "culture" needs to die, black or white.
They're stupid as shit

Rap music is magical. Literally degrades foids, but most don’t care. Sjw can’t touch it either because it’s black ppl music.

anyone into hip hop tends to be trashy regardless of race.

Same here man.

what if i say nigga in voicechat with you :/

Yeah I don't approve of that stuff period, anyone who's into that instantly loses the respect I already didn't have for them. 99% of the time it's a genuine reflection of their intelligence and depth of character, or lack thereof more like.

Hot young girls with fat asses swarm the streets, public transport and my university with cheap earphones blasting residual rap music noise from metres away. The only thing they seem to care less about than their hearing is their virginities and the health of their pelvic floor muscles.

Nasty sluts, the lot of them. Always listening to the worst possible rap music because they don't actually have musical taste of their own, they just listen to whatever garbage seems popular. Their lives are one long ride on the cock carousel, with both Chad and Tyrone getting a piece because it's 2018 and racism is totally, like, not okay?

If men getting into rap culture and nigging it to the fullest is thugmaxxing, these stupid bitches have dedicated their lives to something along the lines of "hoemaxxing". They are massive hoes and deserve to be sentenced by a shariah court.

whites from a sheltered gated all white suburb trying to act hood while listening to rap is the biggest ragefuel ever. When I was dorming I would see it all the time, luckily I'm in an apartment now away from campus so I don't experience it as much. Makes me want to ER them all :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.