Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nointernetmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've actually spent my entire life glued in front of a screen.

It might not get me laid, it won't necessarily improve my life, but it would change it greatly if I could just give this up.

Unfortunately I've been thinking of it for years and I just can't, laying in bed with my laptop is all I can do in my free time at this point, it's my life.

Any of you successfully stopped using the internet/PC (excluding work-related usage of course)?

I wouldnt recomend it tbh as below average or autistic male its basically only form of social interaction you can get as you will get shunned irl

I wouldnt recomend it tbh as below average or autistic male its basically only form of social interaction you can get as you will get shunned irl

Same as above, but id also add that sacrificing such a good cope would most likely just leave you more miserable and with less distractions from suifuel thoughts.

I would just play PS4 then

I've actually spent my entire life glued in front of a screen.

It might not get me laid, it won't necessarily improve my life, but it would change it greatly if I could just give this up.

Unfortunately I've been thinking of it for years and I just can't, laying in bed with my laptop is all I can do in my free time at this point, it's my life.

Any of you successfully stopped using the internet/PC (excluding work-related usage of course)?
No way man.
One of the greatest pieces of machinery invented by geniuses.
Without it, i would have probably went ER.

just do a one month trial run.

i need internet for work so i can't really do that, but i am doing a no fap one month trial run and see where the rage gets me.

I have been addicted to internet since I was like 10.

If you don't have anything more to do , better stay as you are.

It's impossible if you're a NEET. You can try shitty copes IRL but what are you gonna do when you're alone at night? Watch TV shows of normies doing normie things? Read books about normies doing normie things?

If you're a wagecuck you can do the whole work and drink yourself to sleep later thing, but you'll probably end up turning on your PC while you're drunk.

source: Someone who tried nointernetmaxxing and succeeded for a few hours

Only few days each year when vacations by sea, I not using mobil devices to connect internet

that would essentially be stareatthecielingmaxxing for me tbh

Not a good idea bro. If you have no friends, no social circle etc. Then what will you do all day? Go stand at a park? lol. Don't torture yourself like that bro (srs)