Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nogs and spics smv mogs whites

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
All the white, nog, and spic foids fuck nogs and spics. I saw a cute, white, dyke-looking foid with a short, skinny nog/spic with glasses, I believe to be her boyfriend. Cute alt girls are with nogs, blonde white whores are too. I saw a white teen with a "queen of spades" drawn on her.

Just be spic and/or nog.

Therefore: Total Nigger and Spic (just the males, not the foids) Death.

jbw is law brother

Sheboons should be genocided tbh. Disgusting whores

water is wet thread niggers cannot lose

I saw a white teen with a "queen of spades" drawn on her.
Probably was a regular ace of spades and your mind made you see the wrong thing. I'm not saying you're wrong about many ghetto white girls dating black guys, but that BNWO fetish shit is a niche thing that only exists online

Room temp iq take

Last edited:
Probably was a regular ace of spades and your mind made you see the wrong thing. I'm not saying you're wrong about many ghetto white girls dating black guys, but that BNWO fetish shit is a niche thing that only exists online
There's a "regular" ace of spades tattoo?

Blacks mog Whites & blacks are the least likely to be Incel.

I mog the fuck out of Every spic I have met, Only Friends Who mogged Me were Black Or mixed Black, Like where one parent was darkskin,

There's a "regular" ace of spades tattoo?
Yes, the ace of spades has been a symbol for ages and long predates the whole QoS racemixer shit. Even Vinnie Hacker has such a tattoo: