Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nofappers are the biggest cucks

I've done nofap very successfully, made a couple 100+ day runs. The effects are modest if existent at all.

Fixed that for you.
> FTFY
Cucc

I can't stop fapping right now, give me sexual access to young beautiful women and I promise I stop.

I think everything is good in balance.

Being able to control how often you masturbate is key. A release once every now and then is good to stave off pussy-thirst without losing motivation and energy levels.

I'm just sick and tired of the constant threads on it. It's pretty much become spam at this point.

IDK man. No fao helps me be more aggressive and kills my social anxiety after a week

cucks btfo'd tbh

Imagine giving undependable foids who don't care about you all power over your sexual gratification while Chad probably jacks off every now and then
yep nofap will have u in cuck land.

A Chad will fap whenever it doesn't effect anything. I heard some Chads fap before they see a girl so they last longer.

Bumping this thread as a friendly reminder to the numales who would take part in the coming "no fap September"