Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NOFAP THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
This is where we post our progress for our nofap journey for those of us that want to ascend. I will post the best way to approach no fap and conquer this habit later on. LDARcels GTFO, we only need positivity in here.
7477 day streak for me

only fap to waifus

Only doing it because lost the feeling

I'll try not to fap until Saturday. Just so I can fap to a good old 2D doujin.

I have dreamed of sex tonight and have a full week of college where there are like 5 females to each male ahead of me, may God help me.

@incelkingkong

İ'm trying for 3 years i believe it won't effect our succes on girls but many other things

based fucking godlike monk 210 days nofap :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

JFL do you people really think you're gonna ascend by not masturbating? I think the only thing you will train is your force of will, which would ok I guess and hats off for that.

There's practically no evidence to suggest that nofap significantly effects your health.
How signifigantly it effects your health just depends on how much you've been doing it. Someone who's been fapping everyday multiple times a day for years will receive far more benefits than someone who only did it maybe a few times a month or longer. Also Read the book "Cupids Poisoned Arrow" to see what orgasm does to your health. Look up the hormone and prolactin fluctuations that constant orgasm cause.

do you feel more joy from living? im doing it mostly to start enjoying videogames and leisure activities, like in childhood. not for females, don't believe in that bs.
it does relieve me because i always used to do it way too much and not enjoying my life not so much. and if i was to fap again it would be really fun again and not just something to do when you want to abuse your reward system

JFL do you people really think you're gonna ascend by not masturbating? I think the only thing you will train is your force of will, which would ok I guess and hats off for that.

that's what he thinks, not what everyone thinks.
it does relieve me because i always used to do it way too much and not enjoying my life not so much. and if i was to fap again it would be really fun again and not just something to do when you want to abuse your reward system

be careful, if you relapse you can go back to your old habits quick.

I'm at the process of learning brahamacharya and Eastern mysticism. Meditation helps with nofap to distract yourself from the boredom . I Started yesterday. Hope I can last a month.

Ah, first cope of the thread
First cope of the thread was this:
This is where we post our progress for our nofap journey for those of us that want to ascend. I will post the best way to approach no fap and conquer this habit later on. LDARcels GTFO, we only need positivity in here.

Well, I relapsed again yesterday. The good news is that it wasn't because I saw something lewd on the internet. When I'm on nofap I tend to have very vivid sexual fantasies when I've just woken up, my morning wood was so strong that I felt that it would just hurt later on if I didn't get rid of it. I've heard that sleep-deprivation can increase your libido and I did sleep like shit the past 2 days so that must have been it.
Anyway, I'm back in the game. I'm aiming for at least reaching the 2 weeks since 8 days seems to be my current limit.

I'm at the process of learning brahamacharya and Eastern mysticism. Meditation helps with nofap to distract yourself from the boredom . I Started yesterday. Hope I can last a month.
Good luck. Any tips for meditation? Do you just sit on the ground with your eyes closed and do the breathing in and out stuff or is there something more to it?

Well, I relapsed again yesterday. The good news is that it wasn't because I saw something lewd on the internet. When I'm on nofap I tend to have very vivid sexual fantasies when I've just woken up, my morning wood was so strong that I felt that it would just hurt later on if I didn't get rid of it. I've heard that sleep-deprivation can increase your libido and I did sleep like shit the past 2 days so that must have been it.
Anyway, I'm back in the game. I'm aiming for at least reaching the 2 weeks since 8 days seems to be my current limit.

Good luck. Any tips for meditation? Do you just sit on the ground with your eyes closed and do the breathing in and out stuff or is there something more to it?

day 70 :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic: week clean of cigs too

If I edged but didn't cummed should I restart the counter?

If I edged but didn't cummed should I restart the counter?
Depends on how you feel. If you did it for a few minutes than I'd say not at all, but if you did it for a few hours than definetly reset it.

What's the point?

-Achieve higher chakras
-Vibrational alignment towards things you want to attract and manifest

For me atleast.

For example my goals are too Write and draw my comic/Manga and win the lottery so I could also use a few skill for this such a Lucid Dreaming and a photographic memory. It is impossible to manifest anything big when you are not at an equilibrium and when you operate from your lower chakras, a big reason for it is constant orgasm. The foods you put into your body aswell affect this, but not as much as controlling your sexual energy.

What's the point?
Maintaining your brain in good shape for me, that derivative in you being better at everything you do.

@Nautica1983 jfl at your chakras bro, I rather believe in quantum luck influence through our nofap brain as quack explanation for no fap, but is actually what I just said, better functioning brain.

Last edited:
I'm at day 11 or 12 don't remember tbh, I kinda like being on nofap things that generally make me sad just makes me angry. And that nut after a long abstinence is great tbh you have something to look forward to.