Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NoFap, now!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
@Zesto
@Zaetheus
@UltraFayJr.
@Genecel

NoFap, now.
Aw man, you already tagged everyone.

Hey i'm a nofapper too, but i can't get past 25-30 days. Every single fucking time.

Nofap, now! @fukmylyf

Cope Zeathus is already a no-fap god

5c1.gif
you know it....

2nd minute of no fap here

dont LDAR in bed. thats what keeps fucking me up. my urges skyrocket when im in bed.
I get the most urges when im bored while sitting on the computer.

I'm starting to give up. What's the point? It doesn't change the fact that's it over.

Can't hold it... must... FAP!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

That's incredible. My record is 30 days. My goals is about 6 months. I can imagine you get alot of morning wood and random boners.
I get the occasional wet dream. Any erotic dream I have is usually just me watching hentai lol

i'm on 2 weeks now, got urges today. Energy and mood is really great.

Biggest difference i notice on nofap is waking up in the morning, when fapping i'd feel groggy and body aches. Nofap I get up out of bed fast, body isn't sore.

On nofap senses return, feel more aware of things i didn't notice before but this can also be anxiety inducing in a way. When i was fapping regularily i'd feel like I was in a haze and sleep walking.

I don't think its placebo, felt this multiple times on nofap where i'd go from sore bones and tired waking up to just springing up out of bed now, body has no aches. Way more energy, i don't take naps in the day.

I'm curious if all the people with Chronic fatigue are fapping 3 times a day.

Biggest difference i notice on nofap is waking up in the morning, when fapping i'd feel groggy and body aches. Nofap I get up out of bed fast, body isn't sore.

On nofap senses return, feel more aware of things i didn't notice before but this can also be anxiety inducing in a way. When i was fapping regularily i'd feel like I was in a haze and sleep walking.

I don't think its placebo, felt this multiple times on nofap where i'd go from sore bones and tired waking up to just springing up out of bed now, body has no aches. Way more energy, i don't take naps in the day.

That's all a massive cope. I can wank like an adolescent an it makes no difference to my energy levels.

That's all a massive cope. I can wank like an adolescent an it makes no difference to my energy levels.

age? once you hit mid 20's fapping will make you tired, many older people use it as a way to sleep at night

age? once you hit mid 20's fapping will make you tired, many older people use it as a way to sleep at night

I'm 33, i don't notice any difference between abstaining from it or not.

I feel the same.
The fatigue is mostly due to prolactin increasing. Prolactin and dopamine are inhibitors of each other and are inversely correlated.
You see it's called the refractory period and the mechanism for how you lose your libido after sexual activity is mainly prolactin increasing. Prolactin also contributes to hair loss via increasing 5α-Reductase enzyme activity in the scrotum thus increasing levels of dihydrotestosterone which causes the hairloss, hence the connection between masturbation (and sex) and hair loss.
Some will feel effeminate after masturbation, like myself. This is because androgen receptors are desensitized and estrogen receptors are sensitized. Injecting steroids obviously helps this a lot (I tried it) and if you inject enough testosterone you can masturbate endlessly with hardly any side-effects.
On the contrary, sexual abstinence increasing androgen receptor sensitivity thus it feels like you have higher testosterone or you feel more masculine.

The body aches, especially lower back pain, is a recognized phenomena which you can find in literature. Masturbation also gives me muscle weakness so I can not do as much physical activity as I normally would be able to.