Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NoFap is making me horny as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Day 10 NoFap.

This girl on the bus was turning me on so much. I could tell by her attitude and her walk that she was a fucking slut.

She was wearing this tiny dress that ended mid thigh and showed her under arms.

The bus was full by the time she got on so she was standing in the front showing off her pale, fit body. She was holding on to the railing with one hand so I could see her hairless underarms and a little side boob.

I was staring at her up and down the entire bus ride. Thinking about how it would feel to rip off her dress and wrap her tight legs around me while penetrating her smooth shaved pussy. Even she looked back and caught me staring I didn’t stop, I kept eye contact like a creep.

Day 10 of No[UWSL]Pussy. [/UWSL]:feelshaha:

Man you gotta find a way to redirect those sexual thoughts and focus on other things. If you’re constantly fighting the urge to fap, you’re not doing it right

Man you gotta find a way to redirect those sexual thoughts and focus on other things. If you’re constantly fighting the urge to fap, you’re not doing it right
I am. I'm focusing more on studies these days since finals are coming up soon.

Nowhere to really redirect my energy when I'm on public transit though.

I am. I'm focusing more on studies these days since finals are coming up soon.

Nowhere to really redirect my energy when I'm on public transit though.
I never look at strangers. I usually listen to music or something

Just fap. What are you gonna gain doing NoFap?
More energy, easier to wake up in the mornings, easier to fall asleep, less ADHD mind when trying to study.

I never look at strangers. I usually listen to music or something
I usually like to look straight ahead through the front window because I get motion sick if I look out the side windows sometimes. But this foid was standing in the middle of aisle begging for eyefucking.

hmm i didnt cum since 4years thanks to my meds but im asexual anyways sex is like life it's does mean nothing for me:feelsaww:.

Exactly, that's why NoFap is cope.
It's only cope if you think it'll somehow make you more attractive to foids and give you 'superpowers' that'll let you ascend.
It's not cope if you're using it to dopamine-maxx and increase motivation to live.

based nofappill

f you think it'll somehow make you more attractive to foids and give you 'superpowers' that'll let you ascend.
i cringe so bad when nofapers incels in denial believe this bluepill crap might as well touch grass and take a shower

Nofap just doesn't work. i was on day 27 and still i was fucking horny 24/7 and couldn't focus on anything besides pussy and tits. i think i cummed 11 times when i finally relapsed. My balls were fucking full

I've never done no-fap and don't intend to.

Just fap. What are you gonna gain doing NoFap?
nofap is not a strategy to get laid or being more productive

it is in fact a coomer method to get more pleasure, if u nofap 10 days ur fap session u will be WILD :dafuckfeels:

truss me i made my cock hurted :dafuckfeels:

NoFap is going to land you in prison for sexual assault

How can you be on NoFap with that profile pic?:worryfeels:

Not saying it’s right. I think that is what their goal is. I could be wrong. Also hopefully I will ascend from a graycel in time. Been busy credentialmaxxing

day 11: the cushion in the shop window starts to look thick :feelstastyman:

Day 8

It didn't happen in previous streaks, but now I'm craving much more sleep than I used to.

Day 8

It didn't happen in previous streaks, but now I'm craving much more sleep than I used to.
This. I just got onto a somewhat high streak and I'm thinking of sleeping through all of tomorrow.

day 0 without masturbating
day 35790828 without having sex

Never jack off. Never surrender.

Why does this have 1k views? :lul:

I wank once a week every Monday.

Nofap day 12. My balls tingle and I've got a strong urge to throw on some 4k videos of pregnant lactating latinas and jerk my rod. But i must not. I've been a coomer all my life. After cooming, I'd feel embarrassed, ashamed, lose energy and willpower, my confidence would plummet and i wouldn't talk to any sluts. I've challenged myself to turn my life around by starting off with a 1 month nofap challenge and dammit I'll see this endeavor through till the end. I'm tired of never getting any pussy. Already I've noticed that I'm more willing to engage in conversation with bitches. It ain't much but it's a start.

Farewell, based Korean-cel.