Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nofap is cucked

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Imagine being even more celibate than you have to be for some imaginary energy boost

Every argument for semen retention is scientific bogus or mystical testimony. That onanism degrades the intellect for succinct intervals and depletes the libido; that morally the practice is decadent; that masturbation decreases the natural accumulation of testosterone which in turn curtails awareness and memory.

The energy boost is real, or at least I feel when one week of nofap. Placebo or not, I feel it, but then I ejaculate in order to not kill someone.

The energy boost is real, or at least I feel when one week of nofap. Placebo or not, I feel it, but then I ejaculate in order to not kill someone.
Yeah it's real for the first week then your t levels are going back to the original level so post week 1 it's a placebo plus your body are going to cum during the night and make a mess so no point in continuing it unless you want to rape foids with your slightly higher testosterone levels
Nofap for a week got gf ez

I would do nofap if I had a gf and was sexually successful so I can bust the fattest nuts on foids other than that I don’t see any reason. Some people have POIS which is post orgasmic illness syndrome so if I had that I would nofap

I would do nofap if I had a gf and was sexually successful so I can bust the fattest nuts on foids other than that I don’t see any reason. Some people have POIS which is post orgasmic illness syndrome so if I had that I would nofap
I definitely feel a lot more lethargic after cumming which is why I abstain from it

I definitely feel a lot more lethargic after cumming which is why I abstain from it
Yeah I used to have that but after SSRIs (I’m not shilling SSRIs they fuckin suck) all this post orgasm lethargy just went but the trade off is that there was less sensation on my dick and I could barely get hard and sustain an erection.

I have POIS so jerking off is extremely harmful for me

it's basically put a cage on your dick and don't jerk off, total cuckoldry

No fap never works I just go back to faping a couple weeks later

NoFap is good for refreshing your dopamine receptors

Your body releases it at night when you sleep and your brain and goes on auto-pilot for bodily functions.

No fap can be good if you're desensitizing your penis, or wasting a lot of time gooning, but you're not retaining your semen that's a lie.

If chad swore off pumping and dumping sluts forever, that's the equivalent of nofap for him. Really puts into perspective how insanely moronic the concept sounds

Every argument for semen retention is scientific bogus or mystical testimony. That onanism degrades the intellect for succinct intervals and depletes the libido; that morally the practice is decadent; that masturbation decreases the natural accumulation of testosterone which in turn curtails awareness and memory.
I did it once and it did give me more energy for a while, kind of like drinking caffeine for the first time before your body gets numb to it, it did make me feel like talking to people more changed my outlook on things for a bit, but of course this boost is meaningless for sub5s since it's about looks not personality, same reason prescription meds won't work on sub5s, you can artificially change our outlook on things for a while but reality always comes crashing back down.