Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NoFap Failed.

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel
★★★★
Got home from work, drank three beers, had a pizza, then jerked off intermittently for like 6 hours before dropping the FATTEST NUT. And I'm injecting testosterone too so that's supposed to almost like sterilize me in a sense but mine came out milk white. I've just wired by body to rely on this dopamine hit whenever I'm really down and I don't know how to beat it. Anyone have suggestions? Maybe a new cope? I'm really trying to avoid nutting because it increases prolactin and then that gets converted to estrogen. And as a hipcel, the thought of my hips getting even wider is intolerable. I should probably also cut the drinking for that same reason, too.

It's hard, too. Cause at work there's always these big-assed ladies walking around in tights or skin-tight jeans or dresses with a slit down the hip and it gets me so fired up. I just want to "get after them" but I know I can't it's so frustrating. Make the young foids experience the joys of motherhood, give the milfs' kids another sibling.

bro I tried nofap once and I lost it immediately when I logged into .is and saw my avi