Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel nofap day 15

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i think i am approaching a flatline and i almost relapsed but i holded myself. the benefits i noticed are more confidence and mental clarity before i used to get bored everytime but now i just got used to it like i enjoy gaming now and listen to music and i am able to study much faster than before jfl this is proof that this shit actually works.

i almost relapsed but i holded myself
Any minute now... :feelsdevil: :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

i enjoy gaming now and listen to music and i am able to study much faster
COPE :lul: You are now just studying while fighting a raging boner :feelskek:

OP can do whatever he wants tbh. I'm just going to cringe when he makes his 10th inevitable "Relapsed on day ## of semen retention" post :feelsgah:

I am speaking from experience btw. I fell for the nofap cope back in my teenage years. I'm ashamed to admit it but I used to lurk the r/nofap subreddit and take the posts seriously. My longest streak was 37 days. I was so backed up that I somehow coomed in my pants without touching my dick. And no it was not a wet dream, I was awake. I felt the same rage and frustration that he is feeling now :feelsbadman:

Nofap/semen retention is a shitty cope phase with only two possible outcomes:

1) You discover that you are a fakecel and ascend :feelsbaton: OR 2) You give up eventually and start cooming :feelscomfy:

Mark my words :society:

nah man like i know how will i feel if i relapse so i will fight as hard as possible
Whatever helps you cope boyo. Tag me in your relapse thread tomorrow. DM me if you need god tier coom material :feelsautistic:

i think i am approaching a flatline and i almost relapsed but i holded myself. the benefits i noticed are more confidence and mental clarity before i used to get bored everytime but now i just got used to it like i enjoy gaming now and listen to music and i am able to study much faster than before jfl this is proof that this shit actually works.
i remember when i did nofap for 3 months. essentially did nothing ngl